• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Dry-weather golfer is probably the most appropriate for me.  I will tolerate a little bit of light rain, but as soon as soaking occurs I'm out.  Temperature-wise, I'll play in anything from 40 to 95. Significant wind might bump that lower end up 5 or so degrees.   
    • I'll play in anything besides lightning. The only weather I haven't really played in is a cold rain, because it's unusual to have cold rain here. It just snows instead. Here are some of the highlights (lowlights?) of what I've played in: 40 degrees, probably 30 mph winds gusting to 50-60 mph. I played fast because no one else was on the course! 32 degrees, on and off snow flurries. 100+ degrees (fortunately, no humidity). My motto currently is if courses are open, I'm playing. I'm sure this will change as my kids get older, and I have more time.
    • Wordle 1,103 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • I voted "warm weather golfer", but I'd expand my acceptable conditions a bit.  If its over about 40 to start, and not raining, I'm OK.  (My wife uses the 50/50 rule, it should be over 50 degrees for over 50% of the round)  If its 60+ and a light rain, I'll play.  I have the gear to play in all conditions, waterproof jackets, pants, hat, rain gloves, winter golf gloves, thermal underwear, all of it, but I've become a bit more selective in my old age.  Also being retired, I CAN be more selective, I have more days available to play.  And of course for competitions or golf trips, I'll play in almost any weather.
    • Wordle 1,103 3/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜🟨🟨🟨🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...