IGNORED

GolfPunk Magazine

huphtur
Note: This thread is 6623 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Any of you guys ever read GolfPunk Magazine from England? It's hillarious. Makes me even more excited (then I already am) about golf, how it's not all about trying to get the lowest handicap, but just about having fun. A lot of tongue in cheek humor, but always on point.

I read the webpage, but have yet to purchase a subscription. Those guys are pretty funny.

I especially like the Bunker Babes tab they have on the website.

Matt Karlak
a.k.a. The Undaunted Duffer

Driver: GT Xtreme
3 Wood: EVO5 Wood: Tight LiesHybrid: 3 ironIrons: X16's 4-SWPutter: AnserBall: DT SoLo

Its a pretty good magazine. Nice change of pace from Golf Digest and Golf Magazine although those two publications do an excellent job. Plus the Bunker Babes are hot.

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

GolfPunk Mag is a bit hard to get, but I found a News Stand in Hollywood that sells it. So far I've read 2 issues. Read them both cover to cover. So much more fun then Gold Digest, which seems to concentrate on approving your game a lot more then GP, which is all about having fun. But maybe this opinion will change once I will become better at golf heh...

Note: This thread is 6623 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!