IGNORED

New addition

kklick
Note: This thread is 6618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Howdy folks. I've been away for a few days for some unexpected reasons. Our first child Abigail Olivia was born tuesday. She was about 4 1/2 weeks early so we were a bit surprised to say the least. She was 4lbs 14ozs and was 18 inches long.

Mom and baby are both doing great. No problems at all.

Here is a site that has a few pictures.

http://www.abigailolivia.kklick.com/index.html

We are off in about an hour for the first doctors appointment.

Congratulations!!

Northeastern University Golf Team

In Play:
Driver - Titleist 905R 9.5*/Aldila NV 75sFairway Wood - Titleist 904f 14.5*Dynamic Gold S300Hybrid - Cleveland Halo 2Iron(19*)Irons - Titleist 735cm(stainless)/Dynamic Gold S300 (Bent +0.5 degrees upright, +1.0 degrees strong) Wedges - Callaway...

• Administrator
Congratulations!!

Ditto! Bananas for kklick!

Any plans to make the family a foursome?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Awesome kklick! Enjoy the cute little munchkin and the parental thrill ride.

Congrats!

Jeff

10.5° Callaway FT-iZ Tour

18°, 20°, 23° Adams Idea Pro Prototype Hybrid

4-9 Titleist 690.CB
48° Titleist Vokey Tour Nickel
54°, 58° Titleist Vokey Tour Oil Can

Scotty Cameron NP2, 33"

Congratulations!!!

Jeff Gladchun

In my bag:
Driver: TaylorMade R7 Quad, 9.5°, Aldila NV
3 Wood: Titleist 904F, 15°, YS-6+ StiffIrons: Titleist 695CB 3-PWWedges: Titleist Vokey 252.08, SM56.10 SM60.08Putter: Odyssey White Steel #5 Center-ShaftBall: TaylorMade TP Black / Titleist ProV1xHome Course: Oakland Hills...

Ditto! Bananas for kklick!

Nothing immediate but the delivery went way to easy. I don't think the wife was put off by it at all. She never really had any pain at all until about the last 20 minutes or so. That certainly makes me think she'll be willing to go through that again.

She went in to the doctors tue. for a test where they monitor the baby's heartbeat and such. The nurse came in and ask her if she was feeling ok. She said yes fine, why? The nurse said to hold on while she went to get the doctor. Doc came in and said she was having contractions that were 3-5 minutes apart. Checked her and she was dialated to 3cm. Sent her to the hospital immediately for observation. Well they put her on fluids to try and slow them down to see if it would stop. They checked her a 6pm and she was dialated to 4cm. They called the doc back and she said take her to labor and delivery, break her water and give her potossin to help speed things along. After all that they checked her at 9pm she was at 6cm. Checked her again at 10pm and she was all the way ready to go. Doc was still 15 minutes away. Nurse was adament about not pushing so she didn't have to deliver the baby. Doc came in at 10:15 and we had a baby at 10:36. It was all way too easy. We were all prepared for a long night but to our surprise she came very quick. All was great at the doctor today and abigail is eating great so things are looking good. Sorry Rafcin driver won't be for sale for awhile. I keep telling the wife this would be the perfect time for her to buy me a Scotty Cameron My Girl putter to commerate the birth of our daughter. She said it was a good try but didn't quite buy into it though. Thanks for the thoughts everyone.

• Administrator
I keep telling the wife this would be the perfect time for her to buy me a Scotty Cameron My Girl putter to commerate the birth of our daughter. She said it was a good try but didn't quite buy into it though.

Bah! It's a perfect time! You can't trust the woman's decision-making right now. Blame it on post-partem depression. Buy! Buy! Buy!

Again, congrats.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Congrats and very cute
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

Note: This thread is 6618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!