IGNORED

Evil yardage marker yesterday...

Dub
Note: This thread is 5630 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I went golfing last week with a guy from my club (an OLD guy) and his two sons, one of whom is a good friend of mine. The friend could not hit a fairway with his driver to save his life, and he was averaging 50 yards per drive, with the longest drive going maybe 100 or 120 yards. This went on until the 18th hole - a WIDE OPEN par 5. He winds up and actually hits a good long stright drive....right into this:

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!! Why is that even there?

l Bag l TaylorMade Stand Bag

l Driver l TaylorMade '07 Burner 9.5* l 3-Wood l Titleist 910F 15* (D1 shaft setting)

l Hybrids l TaylorMade '07 Burner 19* : TaylorMade '10 Rescue 22*

l Irons l TaylorMade r7 5-PW l Wedges l Titleist Bob Vokey 52* 56* 60*

l Putter l Scotty Cameron California Del Mar 34" l Balls l TaylorMade Penta TP

Best I can tell, for comedic relief!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

i don't have much experience playing with marking sticks in the middle of fairways, they are usually off to the side, along the tree line.

I have on multiple occassions hit my shot and had it land on one of those plastic/concrete discs/square markers that sit in the ground. my ball flew about 50extra yards, but not necessarily in the direction i wanted, and i needed to replace my prov1 the very next hole due to all the scuffing haha

In my Diablo Edge Tour/ Titliest Stand Bag:
Driver: Nike VR Pro 8.5* w/ Myazaki 43g X
3 Wood: Nike VR Pro II 13.5* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X
5 Wood: Cobra S9-1 Pro 18* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* w/ Prolaunch Red X
Irons: 4-7 Titleist 712 CB, 8-9 712 MB w/ TT Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: 46* Vokey SM4, 54* Vokey SM4, 60* TMade ATV

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Belly 43"

Note: This thread is 5630 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!