IGNORED

Yahoo Fantasy Golf anyone?

cstorms
Note: This thread is 5547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Should have come out with 54, but my screen went blank except for my pics. Hope its something new this year and not a problem on my end.
Callaway Hyper-X Tour: 9.5
MacGregor MT: 15
MacGregor MT: 18
KZG ZO's: 3-PW
Scratch JLM: 53, 58Snake Eyes 'best cheap putter' fired my Cameron and Mills!Srixon Z-Star X

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to check mine and it said I had no team and was in no groups

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

Did you sign in? My bookmark from last year takes me to someone elses page. I ended up finding my score on a different page. They completely changed the format, sucks big time. You have to select each person individually to see how they're doing. The format looks nice, but navigation and practicality sucks.
Scratch JLM: 53, 58Snake Eyes 'best cheap putter' fired my Cameron and Mills!Srixon Z-Star X

Did you sign in? My bookmark from last year takes me to someone elses page. I ended up finding my score on a different page. They completely changed the format, sucks big time. You have to select each person individually to see how they're doing. The format looks nice, but navigation and practicality sucks.

Yeah, I was signed in. "Welcome kopfjaeger308" at the top. "You are not a member of any group" when I try to look at my stuff. I don't even remember who I had picked.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

Even though all my players put up solid rounds today , 67, 68, 70 , 70 two of them (weekley and reavie) put up multiple bogeys in the home stretch.

At least Adam Scott birdied 18. I dont know how the scores are calculated, but I think my rounds today should be good enough to put me in the top 10. I finished with 38 points yesterday in a tie for 12th.

Clubs I havent thrown in a lake yet

Driver: R7 CGB max 9.5*
Woods: R5 3, and 5 woods
Hybrids: Rescue Burner 22*, 25*Irons: CG Red 6 - PWWedges: CG12 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: 1 of 100 handmade pebble beach http://scottycameronblog.com/2007/09...pebble-beach/#Vegas golf sucks!!

yea I T-12th yesterday and I hope I improved a little today. Boo's four-jack on the 18th hurt.

Callaway FT-9 Tour 9.5* with Prolaunch Blue S| Adams InSight XTD A3 15* FW | Adams IDEA a3 hybrid irons | Callaway 52* X-Tour Forged wedge | Titleist Bob Vokey SM56* | PING Day putter

Favorite Ball: Srixon Z Star X

Home Course: Majestic Pines GCage: 16

yea I T-12th yesterday and I hope I improved a little today. Boo's four-jack on the 18th hurt.

Oh thats what happened, I started watching basketball and missed the last few holes. After looking at everyone elses 4 somes Im not sure how far im going to jump. I have similar set-ups to alot of the people I need to pass

Hybrids: Rescue Burner 22*, 25*Irons: CG Red 6 - PWWedges: CG12 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: 1 of 100 handmade pebble beach http://scottycameronblog.com/2007/09...pebble-beach/#Vegas golf sucks!!

I guess we know why Boo's in the 'B' group... I thought I was going to jump a few but I ended up dropping a spot! I think the first week is close because there are only 33 golfers to pick from (does EVERYONE have Reavie or Wagner as their 'C' player???).

boo cost me a few points as well on that... I hope he can overcome it.

In the bag:
MX-100 Irons
Wedges 54*
60* SV Tour Wedge
putter 3-Wood, 5-wood 10.5* driverLimbo Ball

So I see where we all stand individually on our team but, where does our team stand in relation to the other teams? I guess our team is not in the top 50 and that's why I don't see it. Is that correct? Somewhere in there it says we are "7 of 50" but I don't know what that means.

So I see where we all stand individually on our team but, where does our team stand in relation to the other teams? I guess our team is not in the top 50 and that's why I don't see it. Is that correct? Somewhere in there it says we are "7 of 50" but I don't know what that means.

I think the "7 of 50" you see is your place in our club/group. I could be wrong, I'm still learning this myself.

Mike

final day, this was more fun than I expected.

In the bag:
MX-100 Irons
Wedges 54*
60* SV Tour Wedge
putter 3-Wood, 5-wood 10.5* driverLimbo Ball

final day, this was more fun than I expected.

I agree its fun, my only issue thus far is so many people have such similar line ups. I suppose that will change alot later in the season when people have to be more frugal with their starts since each player is only good for 10. And considering the limited field in this event.

Lineups won't be an issue after this week. It has everything to do with the limited field. I never ran a guy out of 10 starts last year.

Just check mine....130pts right now....puts me in 6th place in our group of 37 or so.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Good god! Talk about choking ass tour players. Dropped 23 spots - I should win something for that.

Note: This thread is 5547 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!