IGNORED

snow.

MI Rob
Note: This thread is 5582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I suppose it's relative to what you are accustomed to. I play 12 months out of the year & wouldn't give it up for the world. The heat is easy to beat & once you're off the course, the chicks are wearing next to nothing!

Im sure its something I could get used to, but my family is here in Wisconsin and Im not going to leave that behind just for golf.

The part about the chicks wear next to nothing would be nice though.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Yeah, its tough. As one born in the far northwest, who lived for a time in a high mountain valley of Colorado where the sun went down at 3:30 pm in the afternoon during summer, I leaned to hate cold. Out on the trail one night zipped in a sleeping bag it snowed over 40 inches, and the recording thermometer read 38 degrees below zero. We lived with the fact you had to plug your engine heater in every night or you went no where. I made a pact with myself: I will not live in a cold climate. Let's see, today is going to be 65 degrees, I have new irons, in two hours, I'll be hitting balls...

I love Texas. Yeah, it can get cold, even snow, but within one or two days we will be playing golf -- life is good. I never complain when it reaches 100 degrees, just put on more sun block and wear my Aussie hat. I live where we can have bent grass but still play 12 months a year by choice.

RC

Last time I checked, Lord Stanley's cup currently resides in Detroit, Michigan.

pretty soon the Wings will pass Toronto for 2nd most cup championships... too bad they'll never catch Montreal... but at least now an argument can be made for moving the Hockey Hall of Fame to Hockeytown (Detroit) where it belongs.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

pretty soon the Wings will pass Toronto for 2nd most cup championships... too bad they'll never catch Montreal... but at least now an argument can be made for moving the Hockey Hall of Fame to Hockeytown (Detroit) where it belongs.

You know I gotta talk a little trash to a fellow hockey fan.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

You know I gotta talk a little trash to a fellow hockey fan.

yeah... I'm actually just getting ready to cough up some cash to order center ice... the cable network that will allow me to watch all the Wings games as well as several other games per week. I'm tired of all the football and basketball talk here in NC.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

We dont have much snow, it has just been in the negatives all week. All you can do after work is just sit inside and try not to freeze. Plenty of putting practice while the wife watches her shows.

In my bag.
Driver-Adams 9.5
3 wood-Adams
5 wood- Wilson Head Speed
6-PW-Wilson Head Speed 3-5-Hybrid-Nike SQ2 Clone SW-Tour Edge Soft cast LW-Maxfli Black Max Froged Putter-Crossfire

I love when it rains here because that means theres fresh powder on the slopes. I love going up to the Sierras to snowboard. But, I would not want to live where it snows. Currently here its 55 with light rain.

Note: This thread is 5582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!