IGNORED

snow.

MI Rob
Note: This thread is 5582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm sick of the snow. I wanna play some golf, I will have to wait until spring break to go down to South Carolina.

Anyone else have any photos of all their snow? Or for you lucky ones that have it nice and warm haha.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

thanks for reminding me why I moved from MI to NC this year... just don't show my wife all that snow she keeps telling me how much she misses it.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Ah your a lucky man. I am sure you dont miss the snow very much haha

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

Ah your a lucky man. I am sure you dont miss the snow very much haha

only things I miss are not watching the Wings, not having as many adult hockey leauges available, and some of my favorite places to eat.

if it helps... it's going to be to damn cold to golf here for the next few days, but I have played 4 times since Christmas.
My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

Yeah I would miss watching the Wings too. Today its so cold over 300 schools are cancelled. Makes it a 5 day weekend for me.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

It's pretty cold down here today. My computer says it's 23* right now. I might try to get out around noon or 1PM to walk 9, but if it's still below freezing they probably won't be allowing play. This is pretty cold (about as cold as it gets) for East Central Georgia.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

wow, you scared me...i thought this thread was about Snow, the white rapper...

As for the white crap, I'm pretty freakin' fed up already. It's too cold to snow (it's been -30*C all week + wind chill factor).

-18 in NE Wisconsin this morning. They are talking a high of 3 though, thats gonna feel like a heatwave. Im going snowmobiling later this morning and its going to be one cold ride...
Yeah, winter kinda sucks in the upper midwest if you are a golf lover, but at least we dont have to deal with the hot, humid summers that they have down south.
I'll put up with 3 months of cold in snow before I deal with sweating to death 6 months out of the year.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

It was around -31 where I live this morning, crazy.
TitleistWI, I agree with just putting up with the 3 months of snow and not have to be in the humid and heat all year down south, its just the longest 3 months ever haha.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

As of this writting it is -3 F on the North Coast...

Wind chills are in the negative double digits!

The lake is FINALLY frozen so we should not get any more "lake effect", I'm sure the folks in Buffalo are happy about that...

Playing golf here may as well be a million miles away

If my car starts, I'm heading home to some ice cold beers, and watch the pro's teeing it up in Hawaii...

How many days 'till Spring training? Where there is baseball, golf can not be too far behind...

sweating to death 6 months out of the year .

It was around -31 where I live this morning, crazy.

I was a little afraid of this too... but honestly, it wasn't really that hot, and Michigan is easily just as humid as here. Sure, the deep south is probably much worse than here, but there were very few days that were unbearable, and spring and fall are perfect... 60's and 70's. I really don't mind playing in 80-90 degree weather, I just wear shorts and moisture wicking shirts... the days when it gets to the upper 90's I just try to get out early. not to mention MI gets much more than 3 months of snow... it starts in mid November, sure it comes and goes, but golf sucks after November, and thaws out a bit by March... and even then there is occaisionally that mid-late March or even early April snowstorm that stops any golf at least a week. offseason in Michigan is a solid 3-4 months, with pretty much NO golf... here I have some cold days (today), but can usually get out any given week with mild temps in the 50's or 40's at worst, and sometimes 60's. Each year you pretty much have two perfect seasons (spring and fall) and two seasons that are less than perfect, but very playable (summer and winter).

Once I think about it yeah it is much more snow then I was thinking. there have been a couple days here where golf would be playable but no courses open.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood

I live in Ottawa, Canada - the home of the MIGHTY Ottawa Senators...that's a different story about cold things. Anyway...I am rather tied between whether I would rather the 432 cm's of snow we got last year or the -37 degrees Celsius we are dealing with right now. I believe I have concluded that I would rather be snow blowing snow than having to unfreeze my eyelids while I am outside.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

TitleistWI, I agree with just putting up with the 3 months of snow and not have to be in the humid and heat all year down south, its just the longest 3 months ever haha.

I hear that. Im ready for spring...

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

wow, you scared me...i thought this thread was about Snow, the white rapper...

Wow you beat me to it! Informer I wish it would snow here in East Tennessee. It's too cold to go outside, we could at least have something to look at through the windows. We are set for 2* tonight. It hasn't been that cold here in about 12 or 13 years.

Yet another reason why I refuse to move to Michigan. My wife is from there and is always bugging me to move back there. Looking at all that snow, hell no! I mean it will be 60 degrees here tomorrow I have a 8:30 tee time.

Its not all great though here in the winter, I mean I had to put on a jacket this afternoon as the sun went down. It was just too cold for shorts and shorts sleeves!

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yeah, winter kinda sucks in the upper midwest if you are a golf lover, but at least we dont have to deal with the hot, humid summers that they have down south.

I suppose it's relative to what you are accustomed to. I play 12 months out of the year & wouldn't give it up for the world. The heat is easy to beat & once you're off the course, the chicks are wearing next to nothing!

--LBB

Bag: Bagboy NXO Revolver
Driver: Dymo STR8-FIT Tour 9.5
3w: Nike T405w: Nike T40Irons: Mizuno MP-33 3-PWSW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 56/10LW: Nike SV Tour Black Satin 60/06Ball: Nike TA2/SPN

I live in Ottawa, Canada - the home of the MIGHTY Ottawa Senators...

Last time I checked, Lord Stanley's cup currently resides in Detroit, Michigan.

GO WINGS!!!

Note: This thread is 5582 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!