IGNORED

looking for help

Note: This thread is 6609 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I have a white steel two ball clone. Lost steel insert. Anyone have info to locate a new insert?

You're likely better off just buying an actual 2-Ball or another "clone" to replace it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not sure where you could buy just an insert, but the so-called "clone" market equipment is inexpensive enough that you could get a new head for under 20 bucks. Hireko makes most of the "clone" components.

http://www.hirekogolf.com/Hireko/cat...talog/6/P7757/

Something like that should get you back in action, if you don't want to drop the coin on a new putter.

"My swing is so bad I look like a caveman killing his lunch." ~Lee Trevino

Currently playing Maltby C.E.R. 701u

Build your own...Total cost of my complete set of golf clubs: 500 bucks.Beating a guy who sports a $2000 bag of : priceless.

Note: This thread is 6609 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Day 141: 5/16/24 Worked through all protocols of the ProSendr. Putting practice through 50 mm gates.
    • Ahh man what a relief to finally get a decent round of golf in. Played 18 today at a local public course, they only have 9 holes. First 9 went really bad, and I was 17 over at this point. Decided to just take it easy with my swings, not trying to kill the ball and not even trying to get good distance, just focusing on a consistent tempo swing. Back nine went so much better and it felt great. Par, bogey, par, bogey, bogey, par, triple, double, par. Wind was blowing a good 15-20mph+ today as well. Hole 18 is a par 3 at about ~180 yards, direct strong headwind. Tee'd off with a 3h and somehow managed to land the ball 5' from the pin. Choked on the birdie putt of course hah, but was very happy with a par.  Ended with 93. Which I am happy with as I've never been able to break 100 before today. New irons felt great! Definitely a huge improvement from the old blades I was playing.
    • Rahm-blow is throwing clubs! Love it! Also, I seem to be able to will Phil’s putts offline. Telekinesis!
    • I showed up today to be a rules official for the Virginia Senior Fourball's second day.  As it turned out, one team had withdrawn, and I was asked to be a marker, to play along with the team that had been abandoned.  With just enough time to get my shoes on and put my clubs on the cart, I didn't start out very good.  But I DID birdie the 18th (our 9th) in front of a small crowd.
    • Day 15 (16 May 24) -  played the Thurs 9 with my good friend and his f-i-l - using our modified scramble (we all play our approaches off the best tee shot, except 3’s)…solid round again with the 962 irons, man they are really sweet and confidence inspiring…finished with a +5 41 and 0 dbl bogies….

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...