IGNORED

Hole 11 is killing me, mentally. (help me off the tee)

Cole
Note: This thread is 5556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I guess if someone can throw out an idea like hitting three 7-irons, you might as well try this.
Aim OB and have your swing plane feel like it's going in the fairway or to the other side of the fairway. Your probably aimed so far right that you come over-the-top and pull hook it.

Sumo 5000 10.5 Aldila NV 65-X Driver
PC-III 4-SW irons
Custom Putter
Pro-V1 Balls

start off by hitting from the right side of the tee box and aim towards the edge of the water and let your natural draw bring the ball back into play but far away from the woods, remember to swing at 80% and most importantly trust your swing. With this approach you just widened the fairway and improved your chances of hitting the fairway.

another trick is to open the club face slightly and make your normal swing and you will straighten out your draw.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Note: This thread is 5556 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!