IGNORED

Note to Self after Layoff

iacas
Note: This thread is 5544 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A Golfer's memory about swing tips and tricks that work is legendary -- at least in my case. I can forget the obvious just by sleeping. After my layoff from golf (I did not play yesterday) I am trying to remember the secret tip that was working a couple of days ago. I can't remember it. Long layoffs of more than 24 hours are dangerous for your game... you forget so much (tongue in cheek, but there is a lot of truth in this.)

RC

I have Tour Velvets on my AP2 irons. I'm waititng until May to put the 14 New Decades on that I bought over the winter. I'll let my hands toughen up a bit first!

I was hitting balls in my garage the other day and was too lazy to put on a glove. Hit about five thin shots in a row, with the MP-32s, Lamkin Cord grips, OUCH!

Golf Pride used to make the Dual Duometer in a cord. It's a cord, but it's a bit softer on the outside and firm on the inside. You don't get the normal early season action. It's sad they don't make them anymore. Lucky I stocked up!

titleistprov1x |nikeneo |●| callawayx-forged 54/60 |● |mizunoMP68

adamsproblack 3H |●| mizunoMPtitanium5w/3w |●| mizunoMP630FT

I played these grips last year and loved them in the warm weather. I played last week in some really cold weather, it was about 30 degrees with 20 mph winds. The grips got real hard in the cold weather and were pretty painful to play with, they actually took a chunk out of my finger during the round.

R7 SuperQuad 10.5 Aldila nv 65-s
Burner 15 UST proforce V2
Pro Gold Tour Prototype 23 Matrix Ozik
Pro Gold Tour Prototype 18 Matrix Ozik
AP2 5-PW Vokey SM52.08Vokey SM56.10Vokey SM60.04 Studio Style Newport 2

Note: This thread is 5544 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!