IGNORED

Do you know what the real loft of your driver is?

Note: This thread is 5536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's not necessarily a bad thing unless you're hitting balloon balls that die and and fall out of the sky...

That's exactly what's happening...hence no roll

ISLAND PAR

In my Mizuno Bag:
TBD, MacGregor 4W(16*), 3H(20*),4H(23*), 5H(26*) Mizuno MX-900 6-PWAdams Watson 2010 Wedges (GW, SW, LW),Ping Wolverine Putter "But I thought you meant these golfers from our club when you said you needed SANDBAGGERS to help with the flood...

3.5 shut? geez. i can see 19.5, i mean, thats just a half degree, thats probobly within the parameters, but 3.5 on a titleist? wow..

I know, it's unbelievable. I got lucky with my 3 wood, that was only 1.5 degrees shut. The guy who did the fitting told me that for some reason, with the 904F fairway woods, they sit shut, and Titleist doesn't make their woods so you can tinker with them to fix it, so you're kinda stuck with whatever you buy.

Even told me about a club Pro on Titleist's staff who brought him 6 "new" 904F woods to check and all of them were at least 3-4 degrees closed.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

Note: This thread is 5536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!