IGNORED

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Bryan72
Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It was announced today that Chris Chelios was not offered an extension or a new contract to play with the Wings. If he chooses to continue to play hockey in the NHL it will be with another team.

Love Cheli and wish him the best, but no surprise there. The Wings have plenty of young defenseman that are more effective and need playing time and experience. I doubt anyone will sign him, but I guess anything is possible... hopefully he will stay involved in hockey in other respects, maybe even in Detroit.

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess there wasn't enough room under the salary cap; Hossa signed with the Blackhawks yesterday. $62.8M for 12 years, not too bad.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

man im soo pissed at the devils front office. they let gionta and madden go and REFUSE to sign anyone

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

Note: This thread is 5411 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!