Sign in to follow this  
Bryan72

Light's Out for the rest of the NHL

Note: This thread is 3813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

201 posts / 27806 viewsLast Reply

Register for free today and you won't see this ad spot again!

Cups comming to calgary!

hahahhahaha.... sh*t.... I just spit soda all over my monitor and keyboard.

That was a good joke though. You forgot that Iginla will slouch in the playoffs and the only time the cup goes to Canada is when it's at the Hockey Hall of Fame.

Pushing it...

I wonder why all the great moments in the history of the NHL featured CANADIAN teams...hmm? Better yet, why are the greatest players ever in the game from the North? Nevermind...go...umm...Carolina!!! On a sidenote, it's funny that Carolina's GM, Head Coach, Captain and Assistant Captains are ALL Canadian...I wonder why???

Pushing it...

I'm from Detroit, played hockey all my life, kicked plenty of Canadian teams asses in tournaments (had ours kicked a few times as well), and lastly could not give two shits about the Carolina Hurricanes. I have and always will be a Wings fan... and yeah, SOME great hockey moments are due to Canadian teams, Montreal back in 93' was the last good one though. Canadian teams have had a rough go lately, not winning cups and some teams moving to the states. I'm just saying.... Canada is the last place I would look for Lord Stanley's Cup during the off-season.

Cups comming to calgary!

Seriously Dude... you gotta take something for those hallucinations...

It's coming to Vancouver

Cups comming to calgary!

You know better than that,but if it makes you feel any better ther is a bridge that comes right into Detroit so if you want to come see the cup your more than welcome.

We must all be forgetting the numero uno team in the NHL. Daaa Bruins.

We also must have forgotten that they have more points than the other 29 teams in the league.

Calgary just dropped 3 straight with the loss tonight... in other news Detroit beats Phoenix to take the NHL points lead if only momentarily.

You forgot to mention when Canadian teams lose the Stanley Cup at home.

Anyway, go Flyers.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would say Detroit is vulnerable. They are deadly on the power play but can be outplayed five on five. (as illustrated in their recent loss to the Flames) The goaltending tandem of Osgood and Conklin scares no one and is going to be a major liability this year. Calgary has added Olli Jokinen up front and Jordan Leopold on defence to add depth for the playoffs, and Bertuzzi and Bourque should be back off injury in time for the playoffs. I think either San Jose or Calgary comes out of the West and Boston comes out of the East. Go Flames!

Note: This thread is 3813 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!