IGNORED

new golf shop

platgof
Note: This thread is 5502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

My old shed has had it, with more holes than the titanic. I needed a new dig so I decided to build a shed to get out of the house and work on whatever. So I go to ebay and buy some shed plans. The problem was that the size was to small for what I really wanted, so I go to Lowes and Home Depot and look over their buildings to find what I want. Well it turns out Home Depot had a bottom of one building I wanted and a top of another I wanted, so I decided to put those two together and come up with my own version. This has been one hard chore to say the least, and expensive to. I just put the trusses up tonight after working for 14 hours, I am really beat, I mean tired, and the hot bath is coming up. I can't wait to get this finished as I am getting burned out with it. I smoked half my braincells on this gambrel roof. But I have to admit that is has been a very good design so far. I hope to post some pics when I am done.

the short game equalizes everything
FT-5 Draw 10.5
NVG woods 3,5,7,9
Orlimar 4hy
Wilson DI-5 Irons 6-pwTurner wedge 51* bent to 53*TM TP 54* SW bent to 57*Wilson Kirk Currie #2 Mid MalletLaddie X

Home Depot and Lowes always have good resources on building stuff. Me and my dad have built many a bodega (Texas talk for shed). They are always a lot of work, but in end it feels good to get something done. Good luck in getting it finished and don't hurt yourself. Remember, don't skimp on anything and if you are using the tin roofing, put the nails on the high side of the ridge and the end ridge should be facing up instead of down. If it's facing down, the roof will have leaks. My brother found that out the hard way.

My swing thoughts:

- Negative thinking hurts more than negative swinging.
- I let my swing balance me.
- Full extension back and through to the target. - I swing under not around my body. - My club must not twist in my swing. - Keep a soft left knee

The girlie and I bought a home next to my parents. Price was right (from an uncle, great home), and 2 years ago my dad and I built a 36x48 garage in back. Grealtest idea we've ever had. Lots of room to do everything, and the women cant keep track of how many beer weve had throughout the day.

It was a lot of work, but definately worth it, I know the feeling.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Can't wait to see the pics.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

Note: This thread is 5502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!