IGNORED

early tee times = for better players?

andy
Note: This thread is 5499 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live on a decent semi private in my area. I often sit out the back yard on weekend mornings with my toast, eggs (over medium), bacon, and coffee and watch the first merry souls of the day make there way to #8 tee box.

1. They are usually all walking with push carts....and over 60
2. They play fast, and not very good....not bad though.
3. Are probably thinking about the card game after the round.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

The elitist once again show their face on the board. People on this board act like they never shanked a ball or held up the pace of play. Here are the cold hard facts. Golf is a game you enjoy, play it for yourself and don't worry about jackasses around the course. You play in NYC, tough to get out anytime, go when you feel like it. Lastly I could see if it was just you but there are hundreds of willing hackers to take your place if you decide to wait till the afternoon. They will hold up play anyway. If you are struggling or holding up groups let them play through, otherwise worry about your game and enjoy it.

whelp... my home course...
tues is ladies league
thurs is seniors league
good luck getting on before noon... they get all the opening tee times and they play slowwwwww
sat and sun is a joke this time of year regardless of the time you play unless youre the very first...
all the other days the first few hours are pretty much decent/fast players
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Note: This thread is 5499 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!