IGNORED

Texas Golfer says Howdy

Sanjuro82
Note: This thread is 6551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Wow what a cool website and forum. Can't wait to read through some of these threads.
In the Bag:
Drivers:: Ben Hogan C-S3 (10.5* Neutral), Callaway Steelhead III (8.5*)
Hybrids: Precept ECU 30*, Precept ECU 25*, Dulop LoCo Utility 17*
Irons: Adams Golf Idea A1 Pro
Wedges: Adams Tom Watson (Lob and Sand)Putter: Adams Golf GT Spec 03 PutterBalls: Callaway HX Red & Precept MC Lady

College Station
In the Bag:
Wedges: Adams Tom Watson (Lob and Sand)Putter: Adams Golf GT Spec 03 PutterBalls: Callaway HX Red & Precept MC Lady

Played Muni last weekend. Going to Bluebonnet (near Navasota) on Saturday. Have you ever played out there?
In the Bag:

I played out there a couple of years ago. I liked the layout, but at the time the greens were horrendous. We still had fun, but it was kinda expensive for the level of maintenance they had. The guy running the shop mentioned that they had some new management coming in and were going to pump some money into the course. Hopefully they have.

I be sure you give you an update on the course after I play out there on Saturday.
In the Bag:

Note: This thread is 6551 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!