IGNORED

Hey From NJ

HSGolfer0105
Note: This thread is 6549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone, my name's Ben. I'm a rising high school senior and member of my schools golf team. I know there are some members kicking around in Northern NJ, so they know that the golf courses around here run the full gamut from amazing to well, not so amazing. However, it's all fun in my book.

I've been playing golf since I was 5 or 6 years old, and it seemed like this year was more or less my breakthrough season, at least so far. Compared to a year ago, my handicap has dropped somewhere between 13 and 14 strokes and all is going well. I'm still searching for the elusive sub-80 round, which I've yet to pull off despite shooting 80 about 6 times already this year. That includes the most recent where all I had to do was 2 putt from about 18 feet for a 79, and I proceeded to 3 jack it.

Anyway, hope everyone has a great golf year, and hopefully we can meet up sometime and chase the ball around.

Driver: Square Two Power Circle TI, stiff graphite
5-Wood: Orlimar Trimetal 19*, stiff graphite
Irons: Taylor Made RAC OS 3-PW, regular flex steel
Wedges: 52* Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl, 56* Callaway Forged wedge, vintage finish
Putter: Scotty Cameron Stainless Steel Newport BeachBalls: Callaway...

Well Ben looks like we're in the same boat. i'm a rising senior in high school too and i havent ever broken 80 on a "real" course, either. I dont count my home course cuz the handicap there is like 64.8 and its really easy. good luck on breaking 80 and hopefully we'll both be consistently in the 70s this summer.

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

Does "thehillgolfer" name have anything to do with the Hill School in Pennsylvania?

Driver: Square Two Power Circle TI, stiff graphite
5-Wood: Orlimar Trimetal 19*, stiff graphite
Irons: Taylor Made RAC OS 3-PW, regular flex steel
Wedges: 52* Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl, 56* Callaway Forged wedge, vintage finish
Putter: Scotty Cameron Stainless Steel Newport BeachBalls: Callaway...

nope...the hill is just the nickname for the municipal course i play at...and if u saw the course you would know why its called the hill

In My Bag:
9.5 degree Mizuno MX-500
15 degree Titliest 904F
Mizuno MP-32 3-PW
Cleveland CG10 Black Pearl 52 degree
Vokey Spin-Milled 56.14
Ping i5 Anser

Note: This thread is 6549 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!