IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"What Do We Know" by Thousand Foot Krutch. That's good stuff there.

Been listening to a lot of Golden Age rap recently (and some slightly newer stuff that they haven't really given a name to yet). Not usually my cup of tea, but for some reason I've been into it. I pas

Posted Images

• iacas changed the title to What Are You Listening To?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasfeb21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
  • Popular Now

• Unfortunately I reckon no one is gonna put any pressure on. matsuyama could drop 4 shots and still win by two
    • I'm not voting because the choices don't reflect my actual opinion. I'm just seeing it for the first time on the MLB.TV free game and I don't really like it. It's distracting having the box drawn over the catcher and (to a lesser extent) the umpire. It's not terrible, though; there are a lot of other things MLB is doing to "improve" the game that I feel more strongly about. 
    • The Big Break's Tony Finau just made an incredible 3 at #14. 
    • I wonder what that does to your swing path.  I'm not quite good enough to be able to figure out why, but reading about the ball flight laws (link at bottom of this post) is probably worth doing given the question.  By the way, welcome to TST. https://thesandtrap.com/b/playing_tips/ball_flight_laws 
    • They say you can’t win the Masters on Thursday or Friday, but you can lose it.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. BigRedAl99
      BigRedAl99
      (68 years old)
    2. jmadsen
      jmadsen
      (58 years old)
    3. Nick Avisa
      Nick Avisa
      (55 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...