IGNORED

Stang bag brand : Izzo-OGIO-Titleist

Note: This thread is 5469 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

Been comparing those three stand bags :

- Izzo Scout
-OGIO Grom
-Titleist Premiem stand bag

and the more I read, the more i can't get a clear #1.
Since this will be my first golf bag I am a little confused about the stability of the legs reported about the OGIO and IZZO.

Please help me sort it out

I don't know about the Izzo or OGIO bags since I have never used them. I will say that I have had a premium Titleist carry bag for 5+ years and have no problems with it in that time. Not one busted zipper or leg, and all the seams are intact. It has been a very good bag. I kind of want to get a new one just to have a new bag but I can't really justify yet since there is nothing wrong with my current one.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

Not giving Ping any love?

---"Be the ball"---

IN THE Hoofer Vantage BAG:
Driver: F-Speed 10.5°, Aldila NV-F
Woods: F-Speed LD 3 & 5, Aldila NV-FIrons: S9 3-PW, NS-Pro 900XH SteelWedges: CG10 52° & Spin Milled 56.10Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: Pro V1x SG4

Hi all,

Not sure about the Scout model, but I had an Izzo bag for years. The legs were great. They were tubes but not tube shaped, more of an oval. Very solid.

I have an OGIO and love it...I have never had an Izzo or Titliest though, but have had other stand bags and by far the OGIO has been the best...I really like the zipperless ball pocket and 3 ball silo on the back...it has lots of pockets and room to go with it...I also like the club organizer design. So, if you do go with the OGIO, you probably won't go wrong.

In the Bag
Driver: Taylormade R7 limited
Fairway woods: X fairway 3 wood
Hybrids: G15 20 degree
Irons: G10 4-PW & SW

Putter: White Hot XG #1

Ball: NXT tour

The only thing a golfer needs is more daylight-Ben Hogan

I don't know about the Izzo or OGIO bags since I have never used them. I will say that I have had a premium Titleist carry bag for 5+ years and have no problems with it in that time. Not one busted zipper or leg, and all the seams are intact. It has been a very good bag. I kind of want to get a new one just to have a new bag but I can't really justify yet since there is nothing wrong with my current one.

Hey have you had any issues with putting the bag into a cart. I have heard that the stand is rather long, and forces you to put the bag sideway into a cart.

Thanks!
It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

Not giving Ping any love?

Ping has been a lucky charm for me (bass fishing visor) but i don't want a golf brand on my bag else than titleist.

I'm a total beginner and Izzo is my fav but expensive, Titleist is second but is a show off thingy and Ogio seems to be weak on legs (sorry for trolling...). ThX

Hey have you had any issues with putting the bag into a cart. I have heard that the stand is rather long, and forces you to put the bag sideway into a cart.

I usually ride and have never had a problem getting the bag in a cart. The only problem comes if you are riding solo. The bag will sometimes shift and slide over towards the empty spot. I think most carry bags will do that regardless and not just mine. Cart bags are firmer and stand up on their own so they tend not to slip and slide to the empty spot.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

Any more feedbacks on those bags?
I'm hesitating to spend 180$ in a bag.
What is the reference of 2008 Titleist top stand bag?
Thx

Any more feedbacks on those bags?

The on thin that I have heard on the Ogio 2008's is that the legs are not great. They made a change in 2009, to a wide, ovel shape leg, that opens smoother, and stands better.

As for the Titliest, they are made by Sun Mauntain, in case you didn't know...notice that they are identical in every respect. My issue with the new ones, and what I have read, is that the new stand lever is very long, and tends to interfere when loading into the cart. My personal preference of the three you mentioned is the Ogio Grom, but I have to say that the Nike Saquatch Tour is pretty nice. And for the record I prefer not to sport a branded bag of a company I don't play. For me is either Titliest, Taylor Made, or maybe Cobra. As for the Ping...I have a Hoofer Vantage, and I am not thrilled with it. I got it as a gift, so I'm not really upset, but the thing waddles like crazy, the club management is IMHO non-existant. My clubs get tanggled all the time. On the cart is ok, it does twist out of place on occassion (depends on my driving ). as for walking, it is a very comformtable bag...I don't walk much, but intend to do so in the summer.
It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

I just bought the 09 Titleist Premium Stand bag after having a Nike Ultra Lite. Could not be happier with the switch, the new Titleist bags are great.

In my Titleist Premium Stand Bag

909D3 8.5 VS Proto 70 X
909 f2 13.5 V2 75 x
G10 15 Degree Grafalloy Red X MP-32 3-pw X100 Vokey Spin 52, 56 SS Newport 2 Pro V1

Note: This thread is 5469 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!