IGNORED

Single Equipment yielded most improvement

Crey23
Note: This thread is 5457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Golf Ball and GPS
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

My Mizuno CLK Fli-Hi 17* hybrid. I find it to be a lot more versatile and easier to hit than a long iron or a fairway wood.
Its given me a lot more confidence because I can hit it out of any lie and hit shots that go pretty straight. Ive never been able to say the same about fairway woods or long irons.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

So After reading this, I was certainly leaning towards a Bushnell Neo GPS....went to get it yesterday, and left my gift card at the office ARRG! IT actually worked out.... I found out that my drive is a counterfeit, and now I'm thinking that I should get a new one, eventhough it was workign fine before...

Decisions, Decisions......
It's the indian, not the arrow! But it sure is nice to have good arrows!!!!!

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

Its a tie between my 909D2 driver and my cleveland wedges. Before I had no confidence in my wedges, these are amazing.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

My driver, I'm much more consistent with my Burner driver, I have taken left out of the equation.

Question, can you shape shots with your Burner?

I have tried and never been able, I just chucked it to the corrective (forgiveness) nature of the club. But this weekend I hit a Nike Sasquach2 5900, and I was able to do a power fade. As a matter of fact, I did not have much of an issue with slicing as I do with my fake Burner. So I was wondering if it's my counterfeit POS, or me

Driver : r7 Limited 9.5* Matrix Ozik X-Con 5.5 (Reg) | Fairway: 906F4 15.5* (Reg) | Hybrids: DWS Baffler 3/R 20* (Reg) & Baffler Rail H 4-H 22* (Reg) | Irons: AP1 5-G (Reg) | Wedges: SW - SM56-10 & LW - SM60-04 | Putter:.....

Question, can you shape shots with your Burner?

I can't, but then again, I can't if you know what I mean. I basically hit a fade to power fade but never a draw. However, my brother hits the same driver and hits a draw with it.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Lessons!!!!

If you must have a physical piece of golf equipment it would be shafts that fit my swing.
ogio.gifedge bag
titleist.gifdriver 10.5* 907D1, 15* 906f2, 18* 906f2
wilson_staff.gif21* hybrid, 3-PW PI7, TW9 wedges
wilson_staff.gif: 8802, 8813, or Arnold Palmer Original
wilson_staff.gifX1 or 50

Momentus Power Hitter weighted driver - I had a huge problem coming over the top with my driver, and doing some weird things with wirsts where I'd kinda loop it at the top of my swing - a couple of days at the range alternating between it and my driver really flattened me out and kept me on plane -

I play at a few Muni's without driving ranges, and the thing is great to warm up with - I've even occasionally taken out during a round and taken 4 or 5 swings with it on the tee box if I sliced my drive the previous hole. So far, after that routine without fail my drive is straightened right out -

I can't emphasize how much it has changed my game, i used to dread the tee box now its getting to be the strongest part of my game.

Not to threadjack, but does anyone know if its against the rules to carry a training aid like this in your bag during a round, and take swings with it between shots?
In the bag:
Driver - FT-9 10* Stock Stiff Fujikura
3Wood - X 3W Stock Stiff Callaway Graphite Shaft
Hybrids - X Hybrids 21*, 24*, 27* uniflex steel shaft
Irons - X-22 irons 6-PW uniflex steel shaftWedges - X Forged Chrome Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60*Putter - White Hot XG #9Ball - Tour ix or TP...

Not to threadjack, but does anyone know if its against the rules to carry a training aid like this in your bag during a round, and take swings with it between shots?

I'm not sure about the training aid portion of the rules, but if you carry 14 functional sticks, the momentus being your 15th, the you are in violation.

right now, its a toss-up between my Callaway FT-i driver (Ive hit more fairways with this thing than any other driver ive ever owned) and my SeeMore FGP putter (Ive sunk for 10-20 footers with this in 6 months than all other putters combined)

I'm not sure about the training aid portion of the rules, but if you carry 14 functional sticks, the momentus being your 15th, the you are in violation.

Thanks, there is the downside of being to it balls with it

I'm hoping to wean myself off of my "crutch" in another couple of months and keep it purely as a practice range device -
In the bag:
Driver - FT-9 10* Stock Stiff Fujikura
3Wood - X 3W Stock Stiff Callaway Graphite Shaft
Hybrids - X Hybrids 21*, 24*, 27* uniflex steel shaft
Irons - X-22 irons 6-PW uniflex steel shaftWedges - X Forged Chrome Wedges: 52*, 56*, 60*Putter - White Hot XG #9Ball - Tour ix or TP...

callaway x-20s or my 588's...
Driver: Taylor Made R9, Woods: Callaway Hyper X 3 wood, Hybrid: Cleveland Mashie 20 degree Irons: Callaway X-20's, Wedge: Cleveland 588 56 degree, Putter: Cleveland CC 6 Classic Black Platinum, Ball: Noodle, Shoes: Contour

Maryland Golf and Country Club in Bel Air, MD.

Note: This thread is 5457 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!