IGNORED

Buick Championship

Mikee
Note: This thread is 6508 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here's what I come up with for Driving Distance Matchups,
handicapped by yards (-6.5 = yards). The top player is always giving up the yards.

Watson vs Holmes

Garrigus vs Ridings

Wetterich vs Gore

Cink vs Perry

Mayfair vs Andrade

Calcavecchia vs Kelly

Browne vs Verplank

Faxon vs Pavin

All Men Are Created Equal......Until They Play Golf

And now Driving Accuracy:

Verplank vs Browne

Pavin vs Mayfair

Kelly vs Perry

Wetterich vs Calc

Faxon vs Andrade

Garrigus vs Ridings

Holmes vs Watson

• Administrator
I'm not sure we're going to be much into this kind of stuff, to be honest. Your sig is fine. Posting for your business here is probably getting near the line, if not crossing it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Like your thoughts Mikee -- I play match-ups on the PGA weekly and sometimes dabble in the Euro Tour.

The Kelly/Perry match is intriguing -- I think KP is starting to get it going a little with a nice showing at Avenil -- I don't see a ton of value in laying chalk with Kelly.

Really like Holmes over Watson -- Bubba struggling with his accuracy off the tee and JB seems to be a more consistent driver of the ball.

Good luck with the rest

We will see what happens. I can't put up any more stats.

But I abide by their rules. Some guys asked me a while ago about coming to Costa Rica. My new wife, yes I married a local girl down here and am very happy with her, is a travel agent. I can get you guys some good deals and we can play golf to our hearts content.

Also, in 3 weeks, I'm going down to Panama to play the Royal golf club. It looks really good and I'll give you guys a report. It's an all inclusive trip. Golf, dinner and drinks galore.

If the course is up to my standards, we all could play here and there

Note: This thread is 6508 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!