IGNORED

Dinged my driver today..

TigerPride
Note: This thread is 5413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I called Callaway and they were very helpful and said they would be able to replace my driver! All the stories about great customer service were very accurate. I obviously recommend Callaway over anyone else because of how they handled my incident.

I repeat ... great customer service yields future customers!! What a great break (no pun intended) for you!! Excellent news.

By reading this result on 2 pages of posts, Calloway just got great "word of mouth" marketing!!
I make all my own clubs:
Driver: Snake Eyes Python XLD | | 3-Wood: Snake Eyes Python XL Faiway, 15*  | | Snake Eyes HT Iron Set, 3-, 4-Utility, 5-, 6-Hybrid, 7-PW Cavity Back | | Golfsmith G-40 Wedges, 52, 56, 60 | | Distance Master DM-AS2 Putter | |Ball? The last one I found ... that... was YOURS!!

I called Callaway and they were very helpful and said they would be able to replace my driver! All the stories about great customer service were very accurate. I obviously recommend Callaway over anyone else because of how they handled my incident.

Now there's a good company...

In my newbie Alpine Carry Bag
Driver - Tight Lies
3 Wood - Tight Lies
5 Wood - Tight Lies
Hybrids - 3DX IW #3/#4Irons - 3DX RC #5-PWPutter - D3-DF

I had an FT-5 head fly off at the driving range the other day (under totally normal use). The thing is that it had been reshafted and I have no idea who did it because it came from Callaway preowned (void warranty?). I called Callaway and the guy said to send it in and he'd call me back with the options after they examined it. The damage to the head looks to be cosmetic only but I am hoping that they will replace it. After reading this and other great reviews of the CS, I am kinda expecting that they will offer to replace it. What do you guys think the chances are?

I would think that Callaway would do whatever they could to help you out, especially cause it happened under normal use. That's what their warranty policy is.

In my Warbird XXT Bag

Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 10* Draw
Hybrid: Big Bertha Diablo 3H 21*
Irons: 2007 S9, 4-PW, GWWedges: coming soonPutter: no-name, but gets the job doneBall: Big Bertha Diablo

Callaway builds the cost of 'customer satisfaction' into their products, just like Nordstrom. If they want to replace a damaged driver that had no factory defect, that's 100% their right and there's nothing wrong with asking (if you are honest about the circumstances). Even if they don't agree to give you a new one (and they certainly are not obligated to do that in your situation) they may offer a deep discount on a replacement. There's no shame in asking! I would venture that they got more in good will and advertising in this thread than it cost them to replace the driver.

So, good for you, and good for Callaway...now be careful with the next one!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

That's really good to hear. Now we can all feel comfortable going into fights with our Callaway clubs :D
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Note: This thread is 5413 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!