IGNORED

Simple Question:

Elsfan
Note: This thread is 5371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

most nfl teams have a criminal on their team...

905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder
200 steel 3 wood
200 steel 5 wood
690.CB 3-PW
56* 14 Pro Platinum Newport 2 Pro V1 B330-S

Elsfan,

I put up with a certain level of ignorance from athletes on teams I root for. With that being said there is a line between criminal activity, which B. Marshall is accused of and murdering someone, rape, or killing helpless animals. Don't get me wrong, I would rather Marshall play on your team and that would probably be fine with you cause you feel no shame in rooting for dirtbags.

Lets be real, he was involved in a ring, I am talking about the resulted deaths being much higher whether he pulled the trigger or not. Its not reckless at all. He was a major player and supplier in the dog fighting business. Those dogs were bred to be killed or die and the ones confiscated were also put to death due to not being able to retrain them to not be violent. You may not have a high value on dogs, I do. You saying he killed dogs in the single digits is reckless. Many, many dogs died whether by his hand or not. He was linked! What about abuse, not feeding, electrocuting, shooting, and many other despicable methods of abusing and killing these animals.

How do you know all this? I think you're just speculating. Unless you're Michael Vick or one of the "thugs", you can't know any of this for sure. So, what you're doing is spreading false propoganda. That's reckless. Even more so than valuing an animal's life as much as a human's.

He did his time, which is something we can hardly say for Stallworth.

According to the justice system, Stallworth did do his time. If you don't think he did his time, that's too bad. Some people think Vick didn't do enough time in prison. That's too bad too. Regardless of our personal feelings on the issue, both Vick and Stallworth served (and are still serving) their punishments set out by the justice system.

But you are right, you value human life more than an animals, I see all life as equal.

How do you eat then? If you think your life has the same value as that of a cow or of a tomato, then why should you get priority? You shouldn't have the right to (indirectly) decide what happens to an animal or plant that can't defend itself according to you.

Vick killed a few dogs (or maybe one or maybe thousands) and he could lose his career because of it. That's not right IMO. It doesn't affect how he performs at his job and it's not like he works with animals. Child molestors can't be public teachers because they work with children. Vick runs and throws a ball around. His crime is unrelated to his profession.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

I usually don't beat and torture animals before I eat them, that is the main difference. As far as me being reckless, if using common sense is being reckless then you got me.

I usually don't beat and torture animals before I eat them, that is the main difference. As far as me being reckless, if using common sense is being reckless then you got me.

Common sense isn't always right. You don't know how many dogs Vick killed. You don't know if he paid anyone off. You don't know any of that. But, you assume it's true because of your speculation. That's reckless. I'd call that lying.

You don't know what Vick did besides what's been reported. You say Vick did this, this, and that even though you don't know if it's true. Sounds like a lie.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Common sense isn't always right. You don't know how many dogs Vick killed. You don't know if he paid anyone off. You don't know any of that. But, you assume it's true because of your speculation. That's reckless. I'd call that lying.

Sounds like ignorance.

But really, what Vick did was absolutely terrible. It was a shame - seriously. But, he deserves a 2nd chance. Not like he got away with what he did.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

I have seen many interviews were people talk about numbers. He had his own company where he bred dogs for fighting. His role is huge.

I put up with a certain level of ignorance from athletes on teams I root for. With that being said there is a line between criminal activity, which B. Marshall is accused of and murdering someone, rape, or killing helpless animals. Don't get me wrong, I would rather Marshall play on your team and that would probably be fine with you cause you feel no shame in rooting for dirtbags.

So you are saying you are a hypocrite. A criminal is a criminal.

No, he knows. You just have to think "outside the box." You can't waste your time reading court transcripts and looking at the list of charges. You also should never listen to law enforcement and the DA who prosecuted the case. Instead, you should listen to opinions on a golf forum. They know more.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

No, he knows. You just have to think "outside the box." You can't waste your time reading court transcripts and looking at the list of charges. You also should never listen to law enforcement and the DA who prosecuted the case. Instead, you should listen to opinions on a golf forum. They know more.

Why are you here then? Since your such an expert you should write a dissertation.

Everyone deserves a second chance. It's not like Marshall who has had three and four and so on chances. Broncos fan from birth and I can say that I can't stand Marshall's off field behavior and he should still keep getting punished but man he is one hell of a player on the field. He'll get his money after this year.

But with Vick yes he did something wrong but he also deserves a second chance. Won't have to worry about him joining the Broncos though because they already have too many QBs and Vick doesn't fit the new style of offense. He wouldn't be good to our top-notch receivers.

Driver 2007 Burner 10.5
Hybrid 3DX RDC 3 Iron
Irons Di7 4-GW Irons
Wedges American Open 60*
Putter Black MaxBalls AD333's

Everyone deserves a second chance. It's not like Marshall who has had three and four and so on chances. Broncos fan from birth and I can say that I can't stand Marshall's off field behavior and he should still keep getting punished but man he is one hell of a player on the field. He'll get his money after this year.

He wouldn't be any worse than the jokers you have at qb now. If you had Vick, you could have a VT connection!

I don't really know how correctional facilities look, but if it's like TV he might be in better shape. Three square meals a day, an hour or two in the yard for some kind of cardio, and then they just lift weights the rest of the time, right?

Top-tier athletes don't always operate like other humans. That kind of athleticism is written in his genetic code. Think about somebody like Willis McGahee- 99.5% of people won't heal from an injury like that. Ever. He still plays in the NFL.

Saying that Vick was anything less than awesome makes it sound like you weren't watching him play. Rocket arm, fastest guy on the field, accurate thrower while on the run, not even a bad decision maker, just a little impatient and maybe a little anxious...

People are wired differently, though, and what is as foreign to you and I as running a 4 second 40 was as foreign to him as our moral stance on dogfighting.

The guy will get to resume his life, and he won't be spending his off time abusing animals lest we send him back to jail. As with any convict, his reintegration and lawfulness is our ultimate goal, right?

I, for one, would like to see him play in St. Louis...
Still learning the game with:
HiBore XLS 10.5°
HiBore XLS 3W
Burner Rescue 4H 22°
CG7 4 - PWCG14 Black Pearl 52°, 56°, 60°White Hot 330 mallet

Well he didnt get any field time to make split second decisions against the best defenders in football. This may take time to recover or he may never be the same.

Either way, he'll be a career backup with a chance at a run when his starter gets hurt.
He wont make the playoffs if he is a starter in the AFC, NFC is suspect on defense so it could happen there.

I would be fine if he signed with my team. You have to understand Vick was brought up to think dog fighting is ok. I think most people are too attached to dogs and hate more on dog fighting than an actual person getting killed. Also remember the average IQ of these athletes is not that impressive. They are there to entertain the NFL fans.

stand bag:

Driver: DDH 10*
Woods: DDH 3W-15*, 5W-21*
Irons: DDH 3-SWWedge: VR LW 60*Putter: VSL

• 3 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 5371 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!