Sign in to follow this  
aca247

who makes the best golf clubs

Note: This thread is 4143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

41 posts / 13890 viewsLast Reply

that's like asking who makes the best cars?????

This is actually an easier question to answer IMO. Germans make the best cars no doubt. You cannot beat BMW, Mercedes, Porsche, Volkswagon, or Audi. Their quaity, durability, and performance remind me of titleist clubs!

This is actually an easier question to answer IMO. Germans make the best cars no doubt. You cannot beat BMW,

Errm.......

Would you like to try again?

Do you hate it because you are jealous?

No i just think its ignorant to spend that much on clubs when you obviously can't use them to there potential or would actually be better off with a cheaper club. I spend my money on green fees 5 days a week and oodles of buckets of range balls. But i understand that its human nature to want the best of everything so whatever.

No i just think its ignorant to spend that much on clubs when you obviously can't use them to there potential or would actually be better off with a cheaper club. I spend my money on green fees 5 days a week and oodles of buckets of range balls. But i understand that its human nature to want the best of everything so whatever.

And who are you to call someone ignorant when they spend their hard earned money on what THEY want. Your little outburst sounds a lot like jealousy... The club is a tool. 99% of us can't use any club to the clubs potential, so why play at all?

What's the best dog breed?

Who makes the best car?

Blond or brunette?

Coke or Pepsi?

Need I go on.........?

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What's the best dog breed?

Springer Spaniel

Aston Martin Brunette Pepsi(diet) If you want to...

I agree there is no "best" irons. I personally think the new Adams Pro Black MB blades look the best and as soon as I can afford the ebay price of about $600, I'll be snaggin' me some.

And who are you to call someone ignorant when they spend their hard earned money on what THEY want. Your little outburst sounds a lot like jealousy...

A wise friend once told me, "Freedom in this country means the right to make money, spend money, and look at whatever you want on the internet" sorry, your quote just reminded me of that.. and i agree. i myself would never spend that much money on equipment...but thats just cause i don't feel my game warrants it at the moment. if i can get down under a 5 or better yet 2 or 3 i might throw down for a set or better player irons that would dig deep into my pockets...but gotta get there first.

that said i don't ever get annoyed when people playing in the 100's have expensive clubs. Most of the time, they are playing expensive clubs that fit their game....for instance a high handicapper playing $1000 ft-hybrids is totally okay (people buying products is good for the economy and the industry...money in = research and development and progress. I do get kind of annoyed if a high handicapper is playing clubs not well suited for their game and then throw their clubs around, but that is just my golf purist heart talking. But even in that case, i would blame the person who sold the clubs to the person and not the player himself. I've rambled enough. to answer the question, i like nickent, wilson staff, and cleveland. if you wanna save some dough and want irons to develop your game in the early going, i like Hireko golf.

I've had a few sets over the years. I always found Wilson, Titleist, Hogan, Mizuno (woods notwithstanding), Callaway, Spalding, and MacGregor made some quality stuff. I've owned the best and the worst of Ram and I wouldn't go that route again. I've heard many great things about Ping, but personally I find them kind of ugly - totally subjective.

A wise friend once told me, "Freedom in this country means the right to make money, spend money, and look at whatever you want on the internet" sorry, your quote just reminded me of that.. and i agree. i myself would never spend that much money on equipment...but thats just cause i don't feel my game warrants it at the moment. if i can get down under a 5 or better yet 2 or 3 i might throw down for a set or better player irons that would dig deep into my pockets...but gotta get there first.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. My bad for comming off as jealous earlier.

I've owned the best and the worst of Ram and I wouldn't go that route again.

i have ram and the reviews for my clubs everyone says the wood heads broke off which i havent experinced that problem have you

It all depends on the person. Everyone is different. It's kind of like what is the best running shoe? Nike? New Balance? Golf is the same way. Personally, I've found Adams to work best for me. However, that's for me and not necessarily someone else.

Springer Spaniel

You have it all wrong:

Great Dane Toyota Blondie (and it isn't even close) Coke

Note: This thread is 4143 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!