IGNORED

Taylormade R9 gloves

Golfaway
Note: This thread is 5275 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

A caddy today offered to sell me 3 TM R9 gloves for 100 EGPs (less than $20). They are not new, but they're almost new. He was caddying for a pro from the European Tour last week at the Egyptian Open (we had some players from the European Tour, including Colin Montgomery playing at this year's Egyptian Open) and the guy played each round with a new glove then gave them to him before he left. So they're almost new, only one round in each glove, even the smell of new leather is still in them.

So anyway, I took them. Haven't got to try them yet, but they seem much thinner than the Callaway Warbirds I usually use. Don't know if that's better or worse. But considering they're $18 on Golfsmith, I think it's a good deal, specially that they're as good as new.

Anybody plays these gloves?

My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

i've gotten to try em out....they feel similar to titleists players glove......but personally i use under armour gloves......these gloves are thin for feal i'm guessing....all are great though.....by the way, you scored with 3 for $20! you practically robbed the guy!!!!!!

In My Under Armour Links Stand Bag or PING Hoofer Vantage Team Bag :
i15 9.5°, Project X Graphite -7A3 | i15 15.5°, Project X Graphite -8A4 | S57 2 - PW, Project X 6.5 | Tour-W 56.10/60.8 Project X 6.5 | Redwood Black Satin Anser | Titleist Black | Golf Pride Tour Velvet Round Grips With Logo...

Tried them, they're awesome. I've always used Callaway gloves, and I never knew they were actually crap compared to these. They're very thin and light like you're wearing nothing, yet very durable and effective.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Note: This thread is 5275 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!