IGNORED

best place to buy used golf clubs

Note: This thread is 5273 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

How about online? Global Golf has a fairly extensive selection usually.

I had an excellent experience with them recently, picking up two used hybrids for 30 bucks each. And the ones I bought were marked "Certified Used", which meant Global cleaned them up nice, put new grips on AND added a new manufacturer's headcover (on drivers too) plus gave me a 12 month warranty.

You might want to check them out. I know others here have had positive things to say about Global also, since it's where I learned about them myself.

Happy hunting!

Bag It:

3-Wood Wishon 525 F/D, 13*, Matrix Studio 65gm, Golf Pride Dual Compound
Hybrid: Wishon "321", 24*, MSF 85 HB, Winn DSI
Irons: Wishon 770CFE, Matrix Studio 74gm, Winn DSI

Putter: Odyssey DFX 2-Ball

Bag: Some big, honkin', ridiculous overkill of an Ogio cart bag with more pockets than I have teeth.

www.golfwrx.com

their market is huge!

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

A friend of mine buys through callaway preowned and has never had a complaint about clubs or prices from them.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

Callaway Preowned without a doubt. Like new condition is brand new there. I got a FT-9 Tour driver (new in shrink wrap) for $240 last week. Ordered "like new" (brand new, Callaway rep confirmed) X20 Tour irons for $420 (3-PW) and that included adjusting lie angle up 2 deg and extensions of 1.25", jumbo grips, tax, and shipping!! Can't beat Callaway Preowned.

Rock Bottom Golf. Not used, but new for possibly the price of new, if you find what you're looking for. They have some crazy deals sometimes...

3balls (ebay), Just picked up some almost new Cleveland wedges for like 30 bucks, crazy cheap...

In the Bag

Cobra Amp Cell Pro Black Tie 7M3 Stiff  |  LS Hybrid Kurokage Stiff  |
 Nickent 4DX KBS Hybrid Stiff 3,4  | Cobra S3 Pro 5-PW Project X 5.5  |
 Scratch 53*, 59*  |  Odyssey Backstryke  |  Srixon Z Star

Rock Bottom Golf. Not used, but new for possibly the price of new, if you find what you're looking for. They have some crazy deals sometimes...

i second 3balls.com, not only a great ebay power seller but they do have their own website and are located out of Raynham, MA. i actually go to their direct pro shop in Easton, MA called Joe and Leigh's discount golf. their used section is incredible and so are the prices. a great reputation with me.

In my Diablo Edge Tour/ Titliest Stand Bag:
Driver: Nike VR Pro 8.5* w/ Myazaki 43g X
3 Wood: Nike VR Pro II 13.5* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X
5 Wood: Cobra S9-1 Pro 18* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* w/ Prolaunch Red X
Irons: 4-7 Titleist 712 CB, 8-9 712 MB w/ TT Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: 46* Vokey SM4, 54* Vokey SM4, 60* TMade ATV

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Belly 43"

thanks for all of the info, i'm just afraid that the club i buy won't be standard length and lie e.g. golfsmith

Sasquatch 460 10.5
X 3 wood
X 4H
X-22's 5-PW
X Forged 52, 58 Black Series #1 Tour i X Series stand bag

thanks for all of the info, i'm just afraid that the club i buy won't be standard length and lie e.g. golfsmith

If buying from Callaway Preowned, this won't be an issue as all that info is provided on the item. Also, they will customize them for you at the time of sale. I just ordered X20 Tour irons and had them adjusted 2 deg up and extended 1.25" with jumbo grips. My order shipped out within 24 hours of order and they only charged me about $60 for the adjustments to the set (3-PW).

Ebay. Ive bought many golf clubs on Ebay and have only been disappointed with my purchase once or twice. Not to mention Ive managed to pay far less for those clubs than they would have cost if I had bought them new.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

I would love to go with callaway pre-owned, but i can't hit the actual clubs, which puts me off. Same with golfsmith, you can only hit them into a net. I really want to take them out on the course, or at least an open-air range. Thanks for all of the suggestions though

Sasquatch 460 10.5
X 3 wood
X 4H
X-22's 5-PW
X Forged 52, 58 Black Series #1 Tour i X Series stand bag

Note: This thread is 5273 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!