• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope. 15% off TourStriker (no code).
    • Wordle 1,199 2/6* 🟦⬛⬛🟦⬛ 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧 No power, but a good start to the week!
    • Day 260 - Gonna give the elbow a break this week, so I’ll likely be doing a lot of putting work. Today was mostly focused on rolling putts from 3-7 feet. 
    • Day 74: went to the driving range with my daughter. Worked just on my grip and where the ball is going. Also did about 10 minutes of short putting. 
    • Day 150 (29 Sep 24) - Two words “sinus crud” - made for a lazy afternoon, managed some putting work.  Did a drill where I set up a ball 12-18” behind the ball - the key is to make sure the backstroke lightly taps rear ball straight back to encourage a square face and straight roll of ball to target point.  A fun drill.  
    • Eh, you're in a small minority there, man. The players still want to play. The fans that show up have a good time. It's still millions brought to a local economy. And there's still a small chance they learn something to help them in the Ryder Cup. The Harlem Globetrotters beat the Washington Generals all the time, but people weren't calling for them to shut that down.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...