IGNORED

B Keller
Note: This thread is 5056 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

When I pulled up the site today I had to log in again. Since I did this, when I hit the button to view the new posts it takes me to the top of the page and I have to scroll down. I will try to log out and back in, but I wanted to make the proper people aware in case this was a larger issue.

In my KZG Stand Bag:
919THI 11* w/ OBAN Revenge 6 (S)
919THI 16.5* w/ OBAN Revenge 7 (S)
KZG 18* & 22* U Iron w/ Matrix Studio 84 (S)
KZG 5-PW Cavity Back Forged III w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)KZG Forged TRS 50*, 54*, 58* w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)Kirk Currie/Wright San Saba 33" e7 or TriSpeed uProMy...

• Administrator
When I pulled up the site today I had to log in again. Since I did this, when I hit the button to view the new posts it takes me to the top of the page and I have to scroll down. I will try to log out and back in, but I wanted to make the proper people aware in case this was a larger issue.

The temporary work-around is to click the "View First Unread" button at the top of the page (next to "Thread Tools").

I've already filed a bug. It started doing this with vBulletin 4.0.1.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Great, thanks!

In my KZG Stand Bag:
919THI 11* w/ OBAN Revenge 6 (S)
919THI 16.5* w/ OBAN Revenge 7 (S)
KZG 18* & 22* U Iron w/ Matrix Studio 84 (S)
KZG 5-PW Cavity Back Forged III w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)KZG Forged TRS 50*, 54*, 58* w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)Kirk Currie/Wright San Saba 33" e7 or TriSpeed uProMy...

Is there an option to put something like "My recent Threads" or "My Recent Posts" or "Replies to my Posts" buttons? Or is there a way to do it already?

9.5º TaylorMade R9 TP VooDoo XNV6 | TaylorMade R9 TP 13º 3W & 19º 5W Both with Fujikura Motore F1 85 | Mizuno MP-57 DG X-100 (3-PW) | Titleist Vokey 52º, 56º, 60º | 34'' Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 | The Cardinal Club [73.9/135]

• Administrator
Is there an option to put something like "My recent Threads" or "My Recent Posts" or "Replies to my Posts" buttons? Or is there a way to do it already?

Each thread has a "Find My Posts" function in the search area. It's a link, you click, it finds your posts in the thread.

Threads you've started is coming in 4.0.2. Your recent posts is already here - look in your profile for "Find all posts." That also includes threads you've started, of course, since a thread is started with a post. There's no "replies to my posts" button. If you view your posts you'll be able to see who has replied to them...

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

• 5 months later...
Note: This thread is 5056 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!