IGNORED

Teetime.com - scam?

Par Fore
Note: This thread is 4816 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi I just tried to use the website to make a tee time for me. It's saying not available at this time and the number listed says out of business. Thats messed up cause I saw these things all over the place so am betting that there is still a lot of these out there that are unused:(

When you call the phone number, they give you another phone number to call....Call that number!

I called it and left a message and got a call back. I gave them a little bit of info. and I am supposedly going to get a $50 gift card (Visa) in the mail within the next week or so. We'll see.

• 2 weeks later...
So youy finally did get a respnse back? I have called that 888 number for 4 straight days now and not a peep back yet...Have a $50 Gift Card here from last Septemeber and can't use it....Hopefully they'll get back to me...But I was a little aggravated on the phone after the first 2 messages so they might jsut bag me,,,hope not!!!

I'm with ya buddy,,,same here, Have a gift card and no response back from the messages I left...$50 Birthday gift down the tubes....

• 1 month later...
Yeah golfnow.com,ftw. They have insane discounts. You can often get 18 holes with cart for $30, from near $70 regularly.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Try ezlinks.com, its kind of like priceline except for tee times instead of hotel room. Sat a friend and I are playing 18 and cart for $17.20 each at a course where it normally costs $43, granted there are a limited number of times available every day but its free to join with no membership fees and yes you do have to pay up front but you can cancell 24 hours in advance. Even where I live in southern il there are a few courses available. You normally have to look probably at least 24-48 hours ahead of time to find a time you prefer, waiting until the same day and you wont find much. Its good for when you know ahead of time when you can play, not so good for last minute trips. This will be the 2nd time we've used it and will continue to use it as long as we find our local courses on there.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Interesting stuff. A Walter Dragosz owns the domain name. If you google him, it appears he has owned other golf enterprises that have gone out of business. Don't hold your breath waiting for that VISA gift card.

Eclipse Stand Bag
Big Bertha 2007 460 11°
Big Bertha 2007 3w 16°
Big Bertha 2007 7w 22°
C9 475 2h 18° Insight XTD 5i-SW White Hot XG #7--------------------------------http://www.linkedin.com/in/normh3

• 7 months later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by troygoal View Post
None

When you call the phone number, they give you another phone number to call....Call that number!

I called it and left a message and got a call back. I gave them a little bit of info. and I am supposedly going to get a $50 gift card (Visa) in the mail within the next week or so. We'll see.

So what is the new number to call?  Did you get your gift cards?

Note: This thread is 4816 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!