IGNORED

best club youve bought?

rover220
Note: This thread is 6444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It is a close call between my 983 and the Hogan Hybrid 3i. I feel great standing over the driver, but I only use it a few time a round. The Hybrid on the other hand I can use from the fairway, on a tight tee shot and on par 3's ranging from 175-215. I also use it to hit low punch shots and trouble shots. I guess that is my answer. However, i only used it once yesterday on a tight par 4. Nailed it by the way. Dead center of the fairway to set up a perfect distance to push my wedge right of the green.
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

I loveee my Titleist 983k! Its been a real asset to me this year.
I also love my new Vokey wedges... I wish I would have bought all 3 at once. I'm going to be purchasing the sand wedge as soon as I find a good deal.

Titleist 983K 8.5* Prolite V2 stiff
Callaway Hawk VFT 3 Stiff
Taylor Made 16 & 21* Raylors
TM oversised irons 3-sw Rifle stl shafts
Titleist Vokey spin milled 60*Titleist Vokey 52* Tour

ive never bbought a club for myself in my life.... i have a set of golfsmith irons my parsnts bought me a few yearz ago.... an the big red wilson woods.... an thats it... o! an a ping lob wedge someone gave me.... an they all work great

I have this lob wedge, It's a Toski "Target" 60* head on a Titleist graphite shaft, with a royal grip, I got it off of ebay for about $15, and it feels so sweet. I've chiped in so many times with that (several times from around 40 yards out, as well).

Besides the magical R7 XD irons, the best club I've purchased is my new 56 deg TP wedge. I traded in my 60 deg Cleaveland for the 56. I hit it much more consistantly.

In The Bag:
R7 425 10.5 Fujikara ReAx stiff
3,5 Wood Aldila NV 75s
Rescue Dual 16 deg 3i hyb
R7 XD steel/stiff 52deg and 56deg TP White Hot XG 2 ballHome Course: River Crossing

Note: This thread is 6444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!