IGNORED

Golf Galaxy Advantage Club

Note: This thread is 4648 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Curious if this happened to anyone else, I received my golfgalaxy $10 shopping spree coupon and 300 point coupon on Dec 23, only problem is that the coupons expired Dec 24th.  Makes me question the sincerity of the advertisement

Driver: Cobra S2 10.5
Fairway: S9-1 3 Wood 15.5
Hybrids: Baffler DWS 3R
Irons: 4-9 Cobra FP
Wedges: 49 588, 54 & 60 CG14s Putter: White Hot XG #9Ball: Srixon AD333

• 7 months later...

The first coupon I used last year didn't post, even after scanning at checkout. Had to call to have them research and post the points to my purchase. Then, they claimed my $10 coupon was mailed, never saw it, so they had to resend it. Just received a flyer with new 200 point coupon. Made a purchase. The dollar amount posted, but the 200 points didn't, so I called customer service. They show the purchase, show my Advantage Club card scanned, and show a coupon scanned, but she had no idea what the coupon was, so she's supposedly going to research AND promised to call me back (yeah, right!). Gave them Hell on my customer feedback. Won't use them again. There are other golf retail speciality stores in Salt Lake that I'll use instead. At least there they don't turn over employees like disposable paper towels, and remember your name when you walk in the door.

I haven't had any problems. I get my points and my 10 dollars pretty timely.

What does  irks me with GG is they send you emails say 50/100/150 dollars off you purchase but then say in small print , not valid for Ping,Cleveland,Odyssey,Cobra,Nike, Taylor Made ,etc

What is it good on?

Stephen T.

Sorry all of you have had issues, I've been on the CG Advantage Club for some time and have not had any problems.  This spring I bought new irons, driver, 3 wood and within 3 weeks had a $60 coupon that I used to buy my 5 wood.  I've been happy with them, but I guess I need to keep a close eye on what goes on.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

Called them again yesterday(9 Aug). Said they are still "researching" and will notify me when they get done. I asked them to give me estimate. Answer was "Didn't know. Still researching. We'll contact you". Asked corporate give me a call in customer satisfaction survey. Must not spend enough money there. Been 6 days going on 7. Nada. Zip.

when you go in...talk to the players assistants. it is good on all USED stuff....it says no titleist on there somewhere...but i got a scotty for something like 80$ after a bunch of coupons. i got a couple ping and underarmour shirts that were on clearance with those coupons. there are certainly limitations, such as on the newest of new drivers and irons...but tell them what you are looking to get and say you have a coupon and were hoping to use it...and in most cases i have seen they will tell you if you can use it and ensure the person at the register takes off the amount

Originally Posted by fairwayguy2

I haven't had any problems. I get my points and my 10 dollars pretty timely.

What does  irks me with GG is they send you emails say 50/100/150 dollars off you purchase but then say in small print , not valid for Ping,Cleveland,Odyssey,Cobra,Nike, Taylor Made ,etc

What is it good on?

Note: This thread is 4648 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!