IGNORED

Is There a Rule on the Type of Glove Used in Tournaments?

Note: This thread is 5149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am asking this question because my gloves that I use for football have a "tacky" type of palm. This helps alot with letting up some on my grip. Has anyone ever heard or dealt with a situation like this? Any input would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

IN THE Nova BAG:
Cleveland Launcher, 10.5, ALDILA VS Prototype 60g S flex
Adams Fast10 3w
Cleveland Mashie M3 hybrid 20.5 S flex 
Ping G5 4-PWSGS 52, 58, 62Ping iwi anser 34"Bridgestone B330-RXS

Wow, i can appreciate wanting any advantage possible, but I am not sure that I see the advantage of a more tacky glove... the standard synthetic and rubber grip is way more than enough to keep control at the bottom. Are you thinking that they will be more durable? I don't think there is a rule against it to answer your question, but while they are more tacky, they may be more restrictive, and thus end up hurting your game. I would encourrage you to get a $15 golf glove and go to the range and compare, if it doesn't work, stuff it into your bag for a rainy day when you could use a glove change or as just a back up.

909D2 - 10.5º
909 F2 3 wood15º
AP 2 3-PW PX 5.5
52º Black Nickle and 60º oil can Both Spin Milled
reg 588 56º White Ice Rossie Z Star Tour YELLOWSG3

Note: This thread is 5149 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!