IGNORED

2010 College Football talk!

natp0wers
Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I love seeing Tebow cry. That is all I can say! haha

That was low, but he is a winner, and there is not a coach out there that would not want him on his team. I would like to see Texas do good, I like Mac Brown

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid
Titleist 714 AP2's   3-GW

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 
Scotty Cameron California Del Mar  Pro V1

GO GATORS!!!!

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was low, but he is a winner, and there is not a coach out there that would not want him on his team. I would like to see Texas do good, I like Mac Brown

Yeah, I just had to say that! Tebow is an excellent player and person! I would like to see him win in Denver, or get traded to another team for the starting position in a couple years!

Driver: currently: POS future: 10* Diablo Edge
Hybrid: 24* #4 Diablo Hybrid Steel
Irons 3-PW: X14 series
Putter: White Hot XG Marxman Mini Putter

The SEC won it 6 times in 12 years? Really? I didn't know there was an SEC team. I was under the impression that Tennessee, LSU (2x's), Florida (2x's) and Alabama won National Championships....not the SEC. Last time I checked, every SEC school doesn't hang a national championship banner every time a team in the conference wins.

I was comparing the sec to the big 10. Alabama or florida or lsu has a better chance of losing to a south carolina or a georgia or tennessee than ohio state has to lose to purdue, nothwestern, or indiana

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 

GO GATORS!!!!

I like Texas, and their season really comes down to 2 games...Oklahoma and @ Nebraska. I see Oklahoma winning the B12 South w/ Texas finishing 2nd b/c of too much inexperience at QB and tougher draws out of the B12 N. OU vs Neb in the B12 CG, w/ Oklahoma winning.

What's in my standbag:

Driver: Burner Superfast 9.5

Hybrids: Raylor

Irons:: JPX 800 4-GW

Wedges: SV Wedges 56/58/60

Putter: Monza Spyder

I was comparing the sec to the big 10. Alabama or florida or lsu has a better chance of losing to a south carolina or a georgia or tennessee than ohio state has to lose to purdue, nothwestern, or indiana

Not this year....all the SEC East teams mentioned are terrible...w/ the exception of SCar, who is mediocre. Florida should waltz through the division. And what about Iowa, Wisconsin or Penn State? A much better comparison than purdue, N'Western or IU.

What's in my standbag:

I like Texas, and there season really comes down to 2 games...Oklahoma and @ Nebraska. I see Oklahoma winning the B12 South w/

Yeah, Garret Gilbert will be a great QB in about another year or so but I have no high expectations for him this year!

Driver: currently: POS future: 10* Diablo Edge
Hybrid: 24* #4 Diablo Hybrid Steel
Irons 3-PW: X14 series
Putter: White Hot XG Marxman Mini Putter

I haven't seen that. Cool. I just hope that UT can rebuild somewhat by then. They have a good base right now to build on, and I see glimmers of hope. They are just making some big mistakes right now.

Me too. I even love vacaying in TN. :)

I'm glad Kiffin is gone. He'll fit in much better at USC. I already see MORE trouble in their future. lol
I am not an "all SEC fan and everyone else sucks" kind of person. I like watching top 25 matchups. I don't care if it's Boise State, OSU, Alabama, USC, or Stanford.....I like good ball games. Of course I pull for my favorites (which include Michigan no matter who they play or when they will fall apart

Agreed on all accounts. I love college football. It's really just the incessant drivel of the fans (yes, even some OSU fans) that is annoying.

First off i never came on here in a hissy, and second i was saying in the past 12 years the sec has won it 6 times, I'm sorry if you can't comprehend that.

Actually you said they won it 12 times. Good edit though. :)

And i don't even understand how you are making a point on your prediction of the sec. This debate could go on until we are both blue in the face, we will talk in January.

I'm saying all things are cyclical. From whenst we came so shall we return. SEC will not dominate for eternity.

And I wasn't aware this was a "debate". From wiki: Debate or debating is a formal method of interactive and representational argument. I have yet to see any representational arguement from your side. Just a lot of opinion, which is fine, just don't state it as fact. ;)
All i am saying is I don't give a damn where Urban Meyer is from, that means nothing to me

So you're picking and choosing which stats to read? Nice. Thank you for once again proving you're defenseless.

and you want to talk about convicts, what about Maurice Clarette the biggest waste of talent to ever come out of osu.

You bring up 1 convict after I list 30? Hmmmm...I don't know how Florida math works. Recount the votes. We have hanging chads. I think 30 > 1 though.

I just wish you would play some sec teams, and don't give me that crap about the sec being scared to come up there and play

Ummm...they have turned down offers to play here historically. That's not crap. That's what we call "fact". Google it. Also, reading comprehension is your friend. To quote myself:

Uh oh...Ohio State scheduled an SEC team for the regular season. Looks like gator boy just ahd another "fact" blow up in his face.

Just like JJ Reddick. I actually like Tebow as a person but he won't be an elite pro QB. For the record last years superbowl was won by a Big 10 QB over an SEC QB and before that the Steelers won on a Big 10 receivers catch from a QB from Ohio. That's really irrelevant to this with the exception of fueling the fire in gators panties. :P

How do you guys think the UT (University of Texas) Longhorns look and what will be their outcome?

Shaky and undecided. It's too early. They lost alot. I don't know if they'll make a BCS game this year or not.

The SEC won it 6 times in 12 years? Really? I didn't know there was an SEC team. I was under the impression that Tennessee, LSU (2x's), Florida (2x's) and Alabama won National Championships....not the SEC. Last time I checked, every SEC school doesn't hang a national championship banner every time a team in the conference wins.

THANK YOU!

That was low, but he is a winner, and there is not a coach out there that would not want him on his team.

It may be low but after the way Florida rode his shoulders and enshrined him it was good to see he is in fact human. Also, he's not a great NFL style QB.

As far as "there is not a coach out there that would not want him on his team"? Ummm.... I can think of 24 that didn't. Homerism yet again. It never fails. You don't see me saying Troy Smith is the best NFL QB. Lay off the kool aid brother.
Tebow is an excellent player and person! I would like to see him win in Denver, or get traded to another team for the starting position in a couple years!

I like him too but good luck. I hope he proves me wrong but I'll chalk him up there with Brady Quinn, Troy Smith and Matt Leinart as elite college QB's who just aren't made for the NFL.

I was comparing the sec to the big 10.

We know. He was pointing out that I was comparing Michigans first 3 games to Michigans first 3 games. You come in comparing apples to peaches. Keep it in the south.

Alabama or florida or lsu has a better chance of losing to a south carolina or a georgia or tennessee than ohio state has to lose to purdue, nothwestern, or indiana

Ohio States only conference loss last year was to Purdue. Do you ever think or do any research before you speak?

I like Texas, and their season really comes down to 2 games...Oklahoma and @ Nebraska. I see Oklahoma winning the B12 South w/ Texas finishing 2nd b/c of too much inexperience at QB and tougher draws out of the B12 N. OU vs Neb in the B12 CG, w/ Oklahoma winning.

This. Well said.

Not this year....all the SEC East teams mentioned are terrible...w/ the exception of SCar, who is mediocre. Florida should waltz through the division. And what about Iowa, Wisconsin or Penn State? A much better comparison than purdue, N'Western or IU.

Thank you once again. The proof is in the pudding gator13.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW
Zebra 60* SW G-Force Putter

I like Texas, and

bzzzzz.... wrong! 3 games actually. everybody knows the aTm t.u. match up is often a toss up, provided one team doesn't have vince young. and since neither team does have vince young, it's game on.

true that is about the comparison of ole miss vandy and kentucky this year

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 

GO GATORS!!!!

true that is about the comparison of ole miss vandy and kentucky this year

Really? They're all nationally ranked? Iowa, Wisconsin & Penn State are.

What's in my standbag:

I have no clue who you are, who you root for, and see you from SC, but I love the responses. :)

There is a saying KK. "Those who don't get it don't get that they don't get it." :D

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

I was refering to Purdue,Northwestern, and indiana being like ole miss, vandy, and kentucky

Do you really think that you are bothering me?? I love to argue about college football, but in the end it is just a matter of opinion (and you know what they say about opinions) So if it makes you feel superior to think that you "showed me" then you go ahead and have your little 5 minutes of internet fame I'm proud of you =) I hope that helps you sleep at night

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 

GO GATORS!!!!

Do you really think that you are bothering me?? I love to argue about college football, but in the end it is just a matter of opinion (and you know what they say about opinions) So if it makes you feel superior to think that you "showed me" then you go ahead and have your little 5 minutes of internet fame I'm proud of you =) I hope that helps you sleep at night

1) If you weren't bothered you wouldn't reply.

2) I'm not arguing anything. I'm just stating facts is all. 3) Proving one team historically better than another using stats is not opinion. It's fact. 4) I'm not superior to anyone. I have proved my point better though. 5) Ambient noise helps me sleep at night. Have a nice day and a great season watching NCAAFB.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

I am replying to not give you the pleasure of thinking you are bothering me . Historically better????
So if florida and osu played 10 times who do you think would win?? Just a question

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 

GO GATORS!!!!

I am replying to not give you the pleasure of thinking you are bothering me .

I think I love you. Don't tell my wife.

Historically better????

Yes historically better.

Here is my proof. Please try to read it this time. Thanks.

9.5* Driver
3 Wood
21* 4 Hybrid
5-PW

I asked you a question. How many times do you think your "elite" team would beat my "average" team

Titleist 913 D2 8.5
Titleist 913 3 wood 13.5

Titleist 910 17* hybrid

Titleist Vokey 54& 58 

GO GATORS!!!!

I am replying to not give you the pleasure of thinking you are bothering me . Historically better????

This season? Ohio State would win 7 out of 10 times....maybe 8.

What's in my standbag:

I have no clue who you are, who you root for, and see you from SC, but I love the responses. :)

I am originally from Cleveland, Ohio...but attended and graduated from Clemson University. Therefore, I am a Clemson Tiger fan first and foremost. But I still root for the Buckeyes....as long as they don't play Clemson.

What's in my standbag:

Note: This thread is 4775 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!