IGNORED

Scotty Cameron Family

Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am by no means a diehard Scotty Cameron fan, but I am a bit of an equipment junkie and went through a "putter phase" not too long ago. The Scotty Cameron putters I have are:

Added a few things I forgot.

After looking at the Odyssey Marxman last summer, I stumbled upon the SC Detour for a song and was hooked. Sure the looks of the club and headcover are completely obscene and loud, but the feeling at contact is like butter.

---------------------------------------------------
taylormade.gif R7 Limited 10.5*
taylormade.gif V Steel 15*
taylormade.gif Rescue Dual Hybrid 19*
taylormade.gif Burner 08 Hybrid 22*cleveland.gif CG4 4-PWvokey.gif 52*, SM 56*cameron.gif 35" Studio Select Newport 2

I got the Newport 2, but I thinking of divorcing from the family. My girl is attractive, but I cant hit it that well. I am going for that big bottom 2-ball hoping she will treat me right(XG F7).

I hear ya. I have the same putter as you do. Obviously SC's are top notch putters but after using (fighting) mine for a year I switched back to my WH #1 and prompty took 2-3 putts per round off my score. The funny thing is for the few rounds it was pure love and then it just gradually went down hill. I am keeping mine as this is more of a trial seperation but if my putting numbers remain where they are now come Aug I think I will be filing on Craigslist for a divorce. But I give love to all those that are in the family!

Note: This thread is 5108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!