IGNORED

Yes Putters

Note: This thread is 4661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have this putter and I love it. No issues with distance here. $50 is a great deal on this putter as I bought mine on sale at Golf Town for double that price. Have you thought about going over to Golf Town or whatever golf store you can get to and see if they had any in stock to test out? I bought mine back in March and they still had quite a few of these Yes! models.

FT-5 driver
Fybrid 3 Wood
Idea Tech A4OS 3&4 hybrids
Idea Tech A4 Forged 5-LW
588 DSG 56 wedge Carolyne putter Grom bag

nothing really ever drops below 100 bucks at golf town lol

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
9.5 09 Burner with prolaunch red
Nickent 4dx driver
Taylormade Z tp 52, 56, 60
YES Carolyne putter

Anyone tried the shaft weighting system yet? Heard it's big on the euro tour, as well as the Nationwide tour.

http://www.yesgolf.com/store/accesso...php?model=3200

I called them for more info, and the guy said that out of 50 optimizations ( shaft weighting customizations ) 1 comes back and returns it. Those seem to be pretty good numbers if you ask me.

I heard Edel putters uses this system as well.

I think i'm gonna buy the putter tonight
Its some old guy who used it... mint condition basically what i'm looking for for like 1/4 of the price

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
Nickent 4dx driver
YES Carolyne putter

I picked it up today,
Its not as heavy as a scotty
not nearly as heavy
it definitely comes off WAYYYY better than the putter
i'm gonna love this thing

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
Nickent 4dx driver
YES Carolyne putter

Actualyl maybe it is heavier than a scotty haha
i'd have to have them side by side

My Clubs:
Ping I3 + blade 3-pw
Nickent 4dx driver
YES Carolyne putter

• 1 year later...

I had searched this thread because I just got a brand new Yes! Tracy for free, and at first I really liked it. I think it rolls the ball great, but after using it for one round and making decent putts, I've found it to be too light. Reading through this everyone said that it was heavy, heavy as a Scotty, and I was thinking to myself "you guys are crazy, these putters are wicked light". Reading the end of it fed my ego. : )

Anyways, does anyone else use these putters at all? I haven't played much golf recently from working too much, and my putting inside 5 feet has always been unacceptable, and I find the putter light and I just make bad strokes with it. I'm thinking about slapping some lead tape on the back chamber at first and see how that goes.

titleist.gif 910 D2 10.5 -- Diamana A'hina X
titleist.gif 909 F3 15.0 --  Matrix Ozik X-Con
titleist.gif 910 CB 4-PW -- Project X 6.0
cleveland.gif CG10 52, 56, 60.
cameron.gif   Studio Design 1.0   titleist.gif Pro V1    c2_beer.gif It's a Wisconsin thing.

Note: This thread is 4661 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!