IGNORED

playing in a scramble today...

niblick
Note: This thread is 6442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Forecast calls for rain, so it's out with the Gore-Tex...

It's the annual NWCB tourney. My company always sends a few groups, and this time I'm playing with our COO, CFO and IT guy. They're cool people, but playing with the big wigs is always weird. Should be a fun and interesting day.

Unfortunately, it appears I'm the best player in the group, which isn't saying much. Hopefully my wedge game will be on and I can take advantage of the soft conditions. Nothing worse than finishing over par when playing best ball.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

Forecast calls for rain, so it's out with the Gore-Tex...

I love to play in the Florida Scrambles! Loads of fun. Good luck to ya and the bosses. Stay cool and show those blokes how it's done!

Golf is not a game, it's a way of life!

Driver...Cubic Balance offset
Fairway wood......Flying Saucer
3-Wood....Cleveland LauncherIrons.......Callaway Great Big Bertha w/graphite shaftswedges....Cleveland sand wedge, Callaway Lob wedge putter....Claveland VAS.

Yeah, good luck to you.

I'm playing in the annual family reunion scramble tomorrow with my wife's family. The course is always in great shape though, and it's usually a free round (father-in-law usually comes through for me).

I'm not a huge fan of four-man scrambles, but I guess golf is golf.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The round went pretty well, considering that two players in our group completely missed the ball on 1 swing out of 3 the entire round. :)

We finished at even par. Not great for a scramble, but fine given what we had to work with. I was able to hit some qualtiy shots when we had to have them, and even holed a 35 yard wedge for an eagle of the first hole!

Everyone had a great time, and I got to check out a course I otherwise wouldn't have played - so I've got that going for me, which is nice.

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

Note: This thread is 6442 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!