IGNORED

Have a new theory for my golf game

ScottL
Note: This thread is 5059 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

However, with all this being said.... I do want to find 1 club between my 6 iron and Driver that I can confidently hit and know I can hit it good. I dont like my Adams A3 hybrids at all. They stand too upright and just hate the way they feel...

From my experience, it takes a good while to get used to hybrids. At least, it did for me. After two years of swinging it and hitting it every which way, I now love the club when I wanted to throw it in the trash last year. Lesson is, don't give up on them and take them to the range for a while and keep playing the game with what you can work with right now until those clubs come around.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Also wanted to note that I played a round today, as well and took the strategy of someone who posted in here of playing 3 holes at a time. It really helped my scores for the most part. Knowing that I "didn't miss the mark by much" was much better than getting to the 8th hole of a side and saying "well I need to shoot a 2 here to have a decent score!". Played +3, E, +1 on the front and +4(had a double bogey on 11), +2, +2 coming home. You can probably tell which side is the tougher side.

My philosophy on golf "We're not doing rocket science, here."

Note: This thread is 5059 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!