IGNORED

I have shaved about 70 strokes off my game

Golfing Dad
Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I started playing golf a year ago with my son. When I started I was shooting about 85-88 shots per nine holes. Most of the time my goal was to get my tee shot past the women's tee box. I used my 4 iron for every shot after that except for putts. I actually once had a tee shot hit the rocks that designated the women's tees and fly into the air, go behind me, and land in the backyard of a house that is on a hill about 30 feet high.

Lately I have been hitting in the low 50's for 9. Yesterday I played and got a 51 (tied for my personal best) on the front 9 and a 52 on the back 9. My goal is to get to the mid to high 40's by the end of summer.

I can't wait until I can hit in the low 80's/high 70's.

I started playing golf a year ago with my son. When I started I was shooting about 85-88 shots per nine holes. Most of the time my goal was to get my tee shot past the women's tee box. I used my 4 iron for every shot after that except for putts. I actually once had a tee shot hit the rocks that designated the women's tees and fly into the air, go behind me, and land in the backyard of a house that is on a hill about 30 feet high.

Good work! Keep it goin!

R9 9.5*
MP630 3 Wood
MP630 CLK Hybrid 17*
MP-32 3-pw Rifle Project X 6.0
56*10 satin & 60*10 oil can Method #1

The very beginnings of this game are the most fun IMO. To see such dramatic improvement early is what keeps you coming back! Enjoy the big jumps when they come, they get farther and farther apart as you progress in the game.

In the bag
Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
Fairway: Launcher 2009 17*
Irons: X-18r 4-SW
Gap Wedge: CG15 52*Wedge: X Tour 60*Putter: Crimson 550Ball: E5

Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!