IGNORED

My Swing (bentur123)

bentur123
Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here is a face on video of my swing with a driver

I had a down the line view but after reading the how to film your swing thread it appears to be useless so hopefully i'll get a new one of them sorted shortly.

My bad shot was a hook or push and general ball flight was a draw but i changed my backswing in this round and i was getting fades and slices (all except one where gentle)

I know my swings not the most effective or the prettiest to look at but im trying to improve it and all comments will be appreciated

The problems here are fairly apparent, the wrists roll the club away, and the address seems uncomfortable. Balance is an issue as well. The release and followthrough are good though.

cheers for the advice, what are the best ways to work no these things, i guesse for the take away just try and use less wrist and more shoulder turn, are feet together swings benefical for balance ?

yea, i would try putting your feet closer together

Whats in my bag:

:nike: SQ Dymo2 Driver

Triumph Fairway Woods

:nike: VRs X Irons

:nike: VR V-Rev Wedge

:mizuno: Putter

Note: This thread is 5015 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!