IGNORED

Practice Routines

DBake
Note: This thread is 6439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Do you have one what is it? I am trying to develop a set practice routine.
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

i go to the course stretch wake up then start with wedges to nothing im just trying to feel my swing then i start piking precise target and shape / trajectory from wedges to short irons to mid to long then i usually go putt for 30 mins with one ball go bak to the range work on long game driver woods shape /trajectory. then its strictly short game i will practice my long -shot pitch shots then buker and after that i will practice any thing that im struggling with ...then ill eat lunch and play ...if is play any where around 60's to 72 ill go home if i no im struggeling ill go to the range work it out.....i also have a coach who i see 4-5 times a month as u can see im a serious player who is an aspiring professional...my advice is to switch it up hit half your bucket then putt or chip then go back and finish your bucket

MY BAG
Nike SQ 10.5* adilia nv 65s
Mizuno mp00-1 16*5 grafalloy blue S
Titleists 690.mb 3-pw s300
Cleveland DSG 54* 58*scotty cameron newport 2Titleist prov-1xSHOES:Nike sp 8 white

This is both for full practice day or just before a round:

First do acouple of stretches, even a 19....use the cart pull it from the top, with both hands and stretch the back. After that 10-15mins of short putting to get some easy tempo.

Next head to the chipping green, hit a bucket of balls small chips and move up to half swings up to 50yds. I stick to the wedges to get the tempo going again.

Next up to the practice tees. Starting with the 52degree, hitting 15-25 balls with each club or until it fells right! But the key for me is not to hit one and swing 2 seconds later, I set up to the ball and mess with the swing plane and make sure it's all alright (basically a pre-shot routine on every shot). Once it's hit I do a post-shot routine (just like on the course).

Then once it's hit I go back to the putting green and wait for the buddies to show up! Making them think I've been there for 10mins or so!!!
In the bag:

Driver: 905R 9.5* NV-Stiff
Woods: (Tour Issue) 906f2 15* Speeder-Stiff
Irons: 695CBWedges: Vokey 252.08, Vokey Spin Milled 256.14Putter: Studio Stainless 2.5 (35 1/2" 350g)Ball: Pro V1x (Low #'s)

Note: This thread is 6439 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!