IGNORED

Taylormade...now made in China???

pmurda69
Note: This thread is 6428 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Rbfoley: I hate Chineses people, and if you are one...get over it. I've come to find that most things made in China are pieces of shit. Why

you're seriously disturbed young man pmurda... it's B.S. what you say about quality of product made in china and there

is a reason TM (and pretty much everybody else) is having their stuff manufactured there. They don't want to listen to you bitching about having to pay $2000 for set of irons. This would be the price tag, if they'd have to pay off governments, unions, insurances and all other lazy bastards who choke the crap out of every business in US. Get real.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
You're from Jersey...nuff said.

Uncalled for. This is your second and final warning, and you're being placed in the penalty box. We may let you out after the Newport Cup, and it doesn't start for another 2+ weeks.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Uncalled for. This is your second and final warning, and you're being placed in the penalty box. We may let you out after the Newport Cup, and it doesn't start for another 2+ weeks.

In the best tradition of one of my fave UK mags, that gets a big

GOOD WORK FELLA
In the bag:
Driver - FT-i 9.5* Neutral Speeder 686 Stiff
Fairway Wood - X-Tour 15* Stiff
Hybrid - Nickent 3DX Ironwood 17* Aldila NV Hybrid 75S
Irons - Tour Stage Z101 Forged Irons DG S300 Shatfs (2-PW) Wedges - 52* Callaway X Tour Vintage, 58* Callaway X Tour Mack Daddy VintagePutter - Scotty...

You're from Jersey...nuff said.

thanks for the "defense" Erik, but his statement didn't offend me - it pretty much showed his ignorance and lack of intelligence - some people are simply not capable to have a reasonable argument, because they sweat too hard to come up with... well... arguments

Besides - I'm not from Jersey ( that's in UK you ignorant butthole ) I LIVE in New Jersey only for last 6 years - and I like it a lot. I grew up in Poland(insert your smartass remarks here) and Germany, so if you think that my environment affects my opinions - it sure is not New Jersey. I don't believe that living somewhere affects point of view on economical issue, like the one discussed in this thread, it's question of common sense and understanding market rules. Of course with your narrow-minded approach to "hate everybody" I don't think you will understand any of this... oh well, at least it makes me feel better Oh - by the way - the civil war is over dude. It's been for a while. You can stop hating the Yanks now.

yeah, pmurda....

I don't think it's too much of a stretch to label your comments as UNCALLED FOR and TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE.

Get an attitude change, man. You're getting nowhere with that mindset.

Oh and yes, I am Chinese. Do you have a problem with that?? Isn't one of the unspoken rules of golf mutual respect ?? So I'm assuming you burn Tiger Woods in effigy everytime he wins a tournament??

Scotty Cameron is totally made in America. So why don't you buy 14 of those and try to break 80?

Chill out, it's intolerant people like you who are ruining this game.

Note: This thread is 6428 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!