IGNORED

Ping eye 2 on Corpus Christi Tx craigslist

Note: This thread is 5033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I found a set of Ping eye 2 clubs on craigslist for sale. I am not affiliated with this ad, I just figured since seeing the response towards these irons I would post the info for someone who might be interested in buying a set.
http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/spo/1843654172.html
ad "I am selling a matching serial # set of Ping Eye 2 Black dot irons, 4-PW. Right handed. ZZ lite steel shafts. I called Ping today and gave them the serial # (377983), they told me these clubs were made in February of 1987. Irons do need grips. Club faces and grooves are in great condition for age. Clubs do show normal signs of usage. Great set. Considered the best iron ever made. I am asking $200 o.b.o. for the irons. If interested please call of text me at 972-352-9844 "

In myM9 bag
09 Burner 10.5* Stiff flex
Burner 19* 3 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
Burner 22* 4 hybrid (Stiff Flex)
G10 irons 4-PW(white dot) steel shaft (Stiff Flex)Oil can 52* wedge Spin milled 56* & 60* wedgesHalf Craz- E B belly putter SG 3.5golf balls

Note: This thread is 5033 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!