IGNORED

Wow... Taylor Made Hybrids > Cleveland

Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Max Power, he is interested in the '09 Burners not the Burner Plus.

His post says Burner Plus, but my arguments still apply to the '09 Burners (actually, a little bit more-21* 4 iron? No thanks).

Max Power: I am pretty new to the golf game. I have a problem with buying stuff, trying it out and then selling it and getting something different. What I REALLY want to find is a set that i can actually tell the difference in them, and STICK with them instead of buying all of these different ones. Yeah i have gone in and tried them at the store, but hitting off the mat into a net and on an actual course is ALOT different for me.... Plus i like getting new toys... I figured that if i dont like the Burners, I can send them back to TGW within 30 days.

My post is just my opinion-I understand the desire to get new stuff. I personally don't care for the Burner irons, and I think the CG7's are a much nicer set. As a new golfer I think what you'll find even more gratifying is getting better-stick with a set of irons and get comfortable with them, it looks like your WITB is in good shape already.

yeah I would have to agree.. No arguments here... I think i should stick with something and just get good with it.... BUT I CANT... its like an addiction....

I would have to say.... if my only addiction is Golf.... I am doing pretty well... Its beautiful weather, Lets get out and play! Thanks for all the replies

Golf Bag
Driver:
Woods:
Irons:: CG7 Black Pearls
Wedges CG14 52-56Hybrids:PutterBall E6

I got a chance to play with my new Taylor Mades. Shot the lowest score so far. I would say they were a great investment.

Golf Bag
Driver:
Woods:
Irons:: CG7 Black Pearls
Wedges CG14 52-56Hybrids:PutterBall E6

Look, here's the thing about TaylorMade clubs...not only will they make you a better golfer, you will often find yourself surrounded by beautiful women. You will become smarter and more desirable, more successful. After I made my latest purchase, a TP Monte Carlo by Kia Ma putter, I was abducted by aliens just so they could look at the headcover. Their spacecraft was shaped like a TM Super Deep driver!

This.....

PS..... POOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I much prefer Cleveland gear over most taylormade stuff!

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

Note: This thread is 4992 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!