IGNORED

Back up Driver

glk23
Note: This thread is 4923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thinking about getting another driver for a backup and I would like to try something with a R shaft as mine is S. As you can see by my sig, I have an 07 TM Burner and am hitting it pretty good lately. I could pick up another one or an 09 in R shaft for around $100 on ebay. Anything else I should look at in the 100-150 range?

In my Bagboy cart bag:
Driver: TM R11s 10.5 R-flex 3W: TM 09 Burner 3H: TM 09 Burner Irons: TM Tour Burner 4-PW r-flex
Wedges: Wilson TW9 GW, Ping Eye 2+ SW, Vokey SM 58.08      Putter:TM Rossa Spider Ball: TM TP/Red LDP, TF Gamer v2   Range Finder: GX-I

Those Burner stiff flex shafts would fit most people since they are super light. Not sure what your swing speed is but I'd venture to say that you don't need to drop down to a regular flex if you plan on staying with the OEM shaft. There are so many drivers these days in the $100-150 range. You can get the any of the Burner series drivers for that price. Look to see if you can find a Tour Burner (2008).

« Keith »

07 Burner > Any of the new taylormade gear.

Driver: 909D3 8.5* Diamana White Board X
3 Wood: MP 630 15* GRAFALLOY PROLAUNCH RED X
Hybrid: 909H 19* "Real" VooDoo X
3 - P: MP-68 KBS Tour Black Nickel X
56* 10 Wedge Vr60* 06 Wedge: VrPutter: Custom Made.Golf Ball: TOUR B330SI am the greatest, I said that even before I knew I was....

My SS with the driver is right around 100. Did see a few of the Tour Burners but most had stiff shafts so I didn't look too hard. May go back and check a few of them out.

In my Bagboy cart bag:
Driver: TM R11s 10.5 R-flex 3W: TM 09 Burner 3H: TM 09 Burner Irons: TM Tour Burner 4-PW r-flex
Wedges: Wilson TW9 GW, Ping Eye 2+ SW, Vokey SM 58.08      Putter:TM Rossa Spider Ball: TM TP/Red LDP, TF Gamer v2   Range Finder: GX-I

Have an 07 TM Burner reg flex in mint condition, was putting it on e-bay as soon as I get a chance. If you are interested, $80.00 plus shipping.

I have an R7 460 as a back up to my 07 Burner, very affordable. However Mojoe's offer is one you should snap up.

Current Bag
Ogio Synchro cart
'07 Burner Driver, 3 Fairway, and Rescue 5
Early Titelist Cavities
200 56, Spin milled 60 , Rossa  Suzuka

Thanks for the offer and I would love to snatch it up but during my round today side zipper on my bag finally went and is now wide open. Love the bag and may need another one now. Kinda pissed since it is only a couple years old. Just to know, what loft is on your TM?

In my Bagboy cart bag:

Note: This thread is 4923 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now