IGNORED

FootJoy WinterSof

Note: This thread is 5078 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone ever try these? Found my hands to be quite cold playing in 50° F weather so was thinking these might help. I use an interlock grip and was wondering if these might be too bulky and make gripping the club difficult.

« Keith »

Having just come out of our winter here, I found them to be pretty good. I have an interlocking grip and didn't have any problems.

What's in my Eagles & Birdies Bag:
taylormade.gif R9 SuperTri Stiff 10.5˚
mizuno.gif MX-700 15˚ 3W Stiff
mizuno.gif MX-700 20˚ & 23˚ Hybrid Stiff
mizuno.gif MP 52 4-PW Nippon 950 Stiffmizuno.gif MP - T 10 52˚/07˚ & 58˚/10˚ping.gif Redwood Anser 34"titleist.gif Pro V1x FJD   

They work great. Had mine on 30 minutes ago at the range here on Nantucket. 38 this morning with 20 mph winds. These gloves rock. I use overlap grip, but they are quite comfortable.

-Dan

They work great. I don't have any problems gripping the club with an interlocking grip. Warmer than any light weight winter gloves too.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

I have these, suprisingly decent feel given how thick they are. I use them with an overlapping grip.

Only problem is trying to get a tee (or anything for that matter) out of my pocket.

WITB:

Fast 10 10.5* Driver  |  adams.gif Fast 10 15* 3 Wood  |  adams.gif Idea V3 19* Hybrid  |  titleist.gif 710 AP1 4-GW  |    55* and 60* Wedges  |  Lajosi KLP7J Putter

I have the previous verison of these. Work fine. I would hit a few practice shots on the range with them (even if it's not cold) just to sort of get used to the feeling of wearing two gloves instead of one.

Bag: Lightweight Stand Bag
Driver: G15 9º
Fairway: 909F2 15º
Hybrid: 909H 19º
Irons:  AP2 710Wedges: CG10 56º, Vokey SM 52º, 60ºPutter: Karsten Anser 34"

Surprised that all of you had no problems interlocking. I tried them out today and found them to be a bit bulky for interlock grip. Think I might switch to overlap just for the winter.

« Keith »

I tried a pair on at my local golf store last night...they feel pretty good. Heading to the range tonight and it's supposed to be in the low 40s/upper 30s...wish I had just bought them last night! Will probably pick them up on my way home from the range.

I use an interlocking grip as well, it didn't feel that bad when I gripped the club, but I was just standing in the middle of the store, didn't take any swings with them on.

In my Grom XX:
cleveland.gif Launcher 12.0* Fujikura Saishin 65 S and 15* Fujikura Fit-On Gold R // ping.gif G10 Irons, AWT Steel S, Fitted Purple Dot// cleveland.gifCG14 Chrome 56*, 14 // odyssey.gif Crimson Series 550 Mallet, 34" // srixon.gifZ-Star

Note: This thread is 5078 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!