IGNORED

Looking for a center-shafted, face balanced putter.

Note: This thread is 4906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

thye PING Scottsdale Pickemup is the best, most accurate, best feeling putter ive ever used......and ive used tons of putters.

highly recommended
PING  G-15 (10.5*) Miyazaki C. Kua 39   ------   PING  G-15 (18.5*) Oban Revenge 6
PING  I -15 (20*) UST Attas Hybrid 285 -----
PING  I -15 (4-PW) AeroTech SteelFiber i80
PING  Tour -S (54*,60*)  TT DG Spinner ----- PING  Scottsdale Pickemup (33")

Ping Karsten Series C67. Nice putter, under $100 online.

Picked this one up today. Had a chance to putt on a decent green with it for about an hour today. So far so good.

I have been looking at the same putters - two I really like that I don't see mentioned here are the - Seemore FGP and Odessy White Ice #5 CS
Odessy is a mallet with an insert and Seemore is a milled face but I love em both - that Ping looks great too - now I gotta go try it too!!!!

Titelist 910 D2
r7 draw irons
Seemore FGP
lots of different balls

Note: This thread is 4906 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!