• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Wordle 1,092 3/6* 🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟩🟩⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 1,092 3/6* 🟦⬛⬛⬛⬛ ⬛🟦🟦⬛🟧 🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧
    • Nope. I’m not going to waste any brain cells on this guy. I only have so many heartbeats left.
    • Very cool to see how they work at that level. Do they get more, different or better data from their own equipment with all the cables than you do with GEARS? Both systems must be very useful in instruction, getting numbers on what is going on and not having to rely on slow-motion video footage from various angles. I saw it mentioned in another forum that some PGA pro was struggling with the swing, so they recorded new data, compared it to data from when he was hitting it better and quickly found the solution, like they did with Jamie here. I like how he used basic athletic motion to improve Jamie’s speed by jumping around and throwing stuff. I can see some pros getting lost in numbers and details, but if they got a good coach that deals with all that stuff and just tell the player what they need to so different, the technology has incredible potential. I also love how all the technology helps dispel myths and ideas people got from Hogan and Nicklaus decades ago. You can’t argue with data (as long as it’s accurate enough).
    • Day 160 - Did some pitching work to give my hip/elbow a break. 

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...