IGNORED

Taylormade RAC TP MB Irons (3-P)

TaylorMadeTaylor
Note: This thread is 4839 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am selling my set of Taylormade RAC TP MB Irons. The clubs are standard loft, lie, and length and come with brand new New Decade Multicompound grips (white) and are equipped with True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 shafts. The clubs have clearly been played, and have chatter marks, and a few  dings and scratches here and there, but are still shining and are in good condition. The grooves are still sharp. Not much, if any, wear on the face. These irons are for the better player, a traditional forged blade with a thin top line, minimal offset, a thin sole, and compact head shape. The irons feel very soft and "buttery" when struck correctly and are responsive, but not too painful, when not. Everything a blade should be.

The irons will be shipped in the original box, via USPS Priority Mail. I am asking $300 shipped OBO (I prefer money orders).

Pics will be up tonight or tommorow.

Driver: taylormade.gif R9 Superdeep TP 8.5* - Aldila RIP 70x | 3-Wood: taylormade.gif R9 TP 15* - Diamana Blueboard 83x | Hybrid: taylormade.gif Rescue TP 19* - Motore F3 95x | Irons: taylormade.gif RAC TP MB 3-PW - Dynamic Gold x100 | Wedges: taylormade.gif TP xFT 54.12* and 60.10* - Dynamic Gold s400 | Putter:  ping.gif Karsten Anser - 33"

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...