IGNORED

Anyone have some RAID....

LBlack14
Note: This thread is 4849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

'cause this place is full of BUGS and slower than a 2 toed sloth. I thought "upgrades" were supposed to be for the better. Obviously here and with other golf forums, this is not the case.

2 steps back IMHO.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• Administrator

Originally Posted by LBlack14

'cause this place is full of BUGS and slower than a 2 toed sloth. I thought "upgrades" were supposed to be for the better. Obviously here and with other golf forums, this is not the case.

2 steps back IMHO.

I'm not seeing as many bugs as you are, but rather than complain generally about them we'd greatly appreciate it if you would file bug reports. If we don't know about them, we can't do much about them...

This is the forum to file those reports, but we need to know what you're seeing and what behavior is buggy in order to have a chance.

While some features are more advanced and some were a step back, one area in which we did upgrade is in the area of support. vBulletin couldn't care less about individual forums, while Huddler has within the last day - literally - come in and tested a specific bug on this forum so that they can resolve it.

I know it's easier to just post a little rant, but we enjoy having you and are sincere in saying that we'd like to resolve any bugs you find, so please take the time now and then to post them. We'd appreciate it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't know how to report them, but would be more than happy to.

:tmade: R15 14* Matrix Black Tie 7m3

:adams: Speedline Super S 3w & 5w Matrix Radix HD S VI

:callaway: X-12 4-PW Memphis 10

IONNOVEX  Type S GDT 50*, 54* & 62* Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black 80ir

:odyssey: Tri-Ball SRT

-Landon

• Administrator

Originally Posted by LBlack14

I don't know how to report them, but would be more than happy to.

This is posted in the sticky note at the top of this very forum:

If you find a bug, please report it! To report bugs, please read this short thread .

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 4849 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!