IGNORED

Greetings from Snowy Michigan

LargeMarge
Note: This thread is 4982 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had a dream last night that I was playing the Wailea gold course in maui. Everything was going great until I woke up and realized that I still had 2 months of being up to my @ss in snow to get through. Shi+...  Being a california bay area native and therefore spoiled most of my life with having mostly playable golf weather all year long makes me miss home.

Im fortunate in that I used to play a lot of Golf (for free!) until I got out of school and got myself a career. I'm 40 now (I cringe every time I say that) and still hit it pretty solid but cant chip and putt like I used to when I played 4 days a week. Still play in the mid 80's. I buy and sell clubs, and have a little club shop in the basement so I can do my own repairs, reshafting and loft/lie adjustments.

In the bag: I still play the Irons my (very generous) dad bought me in high school - Ping eye 2 BE-CU irons with ZZ light shafts, 1-3-5 callaway warbirds with graphite shafts, Cleveland classics ta-588 copper wedges and a Tad Moore Maxfli TM-4 milled putter. I've fooled around a little with some of the new stuff out there, but dont think any of it is any better that whats in my bag. Some of the new drivers are freakin rediculous with the size of the clubheads.

Anyways, Just new here so i thought I'd say hey to the whole place and comisurate with the rest of you who are snowed in.

Cheers

LM

Note: This thread is 4982 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!